Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

1fish, you cannot have a whole slew of pro-amnesty characters standing behind you, beside you and out in front and say that you are seriously going to do anything different on the illegal immigration issue. Have you read the threads on Juan Hernandez, the Mexican Government insider, who now works for McCain? He shoves amnesty down the throats of the American public when speaking and touts, "Think Mexico first, united region, free flow of goods and people, etc.," all the while grinning from ear to ear.

John McCain would not dare parade Mel Martinez, Lindsey Graham, and these other pro-open borders, give them all amnesty crew of Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart , and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart if he had any intention of changing his ways. He will reach across the aisle again to Democrats to give a pathway to citizenship to millions of illegal aliens. He and Lindsey insulted us, called us names for wanting our laws enforced and a border fence built.

Gogo, Glenn Beck was great and he and Mary had a very honest conversation.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow April, we need about two hundred million copies of that poster passed out to the American People. Or a good commercial using the picture. Post this on other websites for sure everyone. Thank you April.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Wow April, we need about two hundred million copies of that poster passed out to the American People. Or a good commercial using the picture. Post this on other websites for sure everyone. Thank you April.

You're welcome! I agree these need to be plastered everywhere!

1fish wrote:
    McCain needs our support to win. He and the Republican party know this. He claims he has heard the American people's demand to secure the border first and he said he will do that. That is more than your going to get from either Democrat. Now, if we can pressure the party and McCain to back off on any form of his past amnesty plans. I may consider to support him. After all it's still politics. If he pledges to give us what we want, we will give him what he wants.
    Nice plant by McNasty!!! Now, swim away!

Don't vote for McCain!!! Support & vote for anti-amnesty Reps and Senators. Don't vote McCain...he does not deserve it--to say the very least, but by God, we better elect Conservative, Constitutionalists in Congress or good-bye Constitution & sovereignty, hello NAU. You don't have to sit on your hands and not vote. Just don't vote the top of the ticket!!!

3rd party

Romney has the money to run third party..but it's expensive, and they spend all their time trying to get on the ballots rather than being able to campaign. They won't be allowed on the debates..etc. That is why Ron Paul is opposed to running third party. i consider it rotten that the major parties have done everything to block other parties or independents from being able to run.

I certainly will not be voting for McCain. I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate. The libertarians have pretty much the same philosophy as Ron Paul.

The GOP deserves to be smacked down. They need a big wake up call, although to be honest, I believe that the GOP sabatoged itself by putting all those RINO's up as candidates. They need to sit out and think about things for awhile. You have to remember..the neo cons are running the show at the top..at the RNC.

I have joined the only conservative party that's left...the Libertarian Party. The Constitution Party is also good. Those two parties deserve consideration.

I saw something funny...

I saw something funny today on an email. The Libertarian National Committee hand delivered a funeral wreath to the Republican National committee in washington due to the death of small government and lower taxes..because of McCain appearing to be the frontrunner.

It would be funny if it just wasn't so sad.

From the OP:

There's ONLY ONE WAY OUT of This
    Nope, I've looked into it and there's no way out. As Jim Morrison said, "No one gets out of here alive".

Get ready for McCain's new America, filled with God's creatures:

No one said it was going to be easy :P

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    My position hasn't changed and won't

If McCain is the repub nom

I WILL SIT OUT MY FIRST ELECTION IN OVER 30 YEARS

Its just that simple

Shaun Hannity was just talking about this with Gangrich

Lots of repubs will just stay home
    Multiple DITTOS!!!! En masse!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    1fish, you cannot have a whole slew of pro-amnesty characters standing behind you, beside you and out in front and say that you are seriously going to do anything different on the illegal immigration issue. Have you read the threads on Juan Hernandez, the Mexican Government insider, who now works for McCain? He shoves amnesty down the throats of the American public when speaking and touts, "Think Mexico first, united region, free flow of goods and people, etc.," all the while grinning from ear to ear.

John McCain would not dare parade Mel Martinez, Lindsey Graham, and these other pro-open borders, give them all amnesty crew of Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart , and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart if he had any intention of changing his ways. He will reach across the aisle again to Democrats to give a pathway to citizenship to millions of illegal aliens. He and Lindsey insulted us, called us names for wanting our laws enforced and a border fence built.

Gogo, Glenn Beck was great and he and Mary had a very honest conversation.

Absolutely, he will NEVER get my vote for all the above and more.

I heard Hannity re-registered as an Independent. I'm doing that today after I call the Registrar of voters and clear some questions I have. Lifelong Republican GONE.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast