Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just wish they would put all that effort and time into changing their own countries!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

This is what I predict what will happen when they are deported. They will have had a taste of freedom from living in our country and will fight for it in their own countries.

You know Bob, what ever happened to I would rather be dead than red? I have seen pictures of those individuals and the look like they need a bath, not to mention being strung out on something... Don't forget I am in the middle of the Bible belt down here, those types don't have a chance of anyone taking them seriously and covering their faces, BIG NO,NO...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I lived with my grandmother in Missouri for a while. My uncle grew soybeans, wheat and corn for the livestock.

It was a good honest way of life there, with good honest people.

I don't think the people from here, that support the federal government's illegal Immigration Policies would fit in very well there.

I suppose much like I am fitting in here now.

MAYDAY Wrote:

This is what I predict what will happen when they are deported. They will have had a taste of freedom from living in our country and will fight for it in their own countries.

Mayday You may be right,,,,,,,, if that ever happens. most likely they`ll fight to get their asses back here.
    ------------------------

I know I'm dreaming but if we would make it so the illegals can't get back in there would be change.

Yes, they are for real, and they want to change the America we all love to something we would not even recognize. Frightening and motivatind at the same time.
    D.W.

mayday wrote:

I know I'm dreaming but if we would make it so the illegals can't get back in there would be change.I know I'm dreaming but if we would make it so the illegals can't get back in there would be change.
    Yes there would be change, and that`s one of the main priorities that the members of ALIPAC and every US Citizen affected by illegal immigration is fighting for.
    Closed Borders.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday

[b]Mayday, some have been deported, and they come right back, all of them have had anchor babies, not 1, but 2,3,4, and more, and some have been deported but only the husband and the mother stays behind with the anchor babies, fathers of unchor babies are deported for a period of time, some 5 years, and some 10 years, once they are back in their country they can ask for a pardon, if they are granted the pardon, they will be back, and most probably they are pardoned because they left behind anchor babies. This is a joke, trust me. Also immigration issues hundreds of visas to illegals here everyday, if they have been paying taxes, and get an affidavit from the place where they work, and to those that get married for the papers, still those people entered the country illegally, and they give them visas. While they find jobs, and get benefits, and allowed them to have children and be American citizens, this problem will never end, and they will be the majority very soon. And the sad part about it is that our government is inviting them. If you go to one of those towns that have been invaded by illegals, you would see that lawyers' practices, and Airline Agencies advertise in their windows ID#'s That means that they can get an ID#for them to do their income-tax, and be able to open bank accounts. Isn't this telling them it is ok. to be in this country illegally?[ /b]

Oops I should have qualified that statement with having the border shut and having no way back in the U.S. You're right we are telling them that it's O.K. to live here. I'm living in a town that has been invaded by illegals so I do know what is going on. The neighbor who lives on the left side of my house is illegal and I'm pretty sure the neighbor on my right side is too. They both own their homes. The house across the street is owned by an elderly lady who's now in the care home and I hate the thought of it going up for sale because I know it will be more illegals.

Every day when I walk outside I pick up the trash on my block. I know the police number by heart because I've called in chickens, junk cars, mistreated animals and loud music more times than I care to count. Before the invasion I didn't even know the police's number-I only knew 911.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast