Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

it must
    There they are demanding again!!! I'm so tired of them telling us and our leaders what to do! They act like a bunch of spoiled children. No matter how much they've taken it will never be enough. DEPORT them now!!!

A National Talk Radio show announced today that Grassroots had better stay aware because they are going to try to "sneak" somthing past us. We need to stay in touch daily with our Senators and Representatives and to keep Talk Radio announcing that citizens had better wake up if still in slumber.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I bet Ted and Mel still have the empty boxes for their display.

A million letters from LULAC is nothing.

Let me point out the significance of a million signatures that might be collected by LULAC. That will represent 1/301. Less than a 3rd of 1%

Because the US population is estimated to be 301,139,947 July 2007

To put that in persepctive, cut a penny in half and it would be worth more.

For a petition to be effective, it must be signed by registered voters. I don't see that requirement on this petition. Even minors, foreign nationals and non-voters can sign. Big woopie!

Don't waste your energy worring about this stunt!

Dixie

LOL......just for the "piss off factor" tbat bit of reality would be sure to generate within LUNATICS & Co, we should fax that to all of their presidents.

I can almost hear them seething now..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12