Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a bunch of bull. No one is threating their precious protest. How would anyone be able to do anything? The media will be there filming the entire time, probably feeding them and kissing their butts the entire day.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    What a bunch of bull. No one is threating their precious protest. How would anyone be able to do anything? The media will be there filming the entire time, probably feeding them and kissing their butts the entire day.
    Katie Couric is going to be passing out homemade cookies
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

ConcernedCitizen

"I think they say they want unity with blacks to further their causes, and to get what they want.....but I don't believe they really have good intentions towards blacks either."

I agree, they only want to use the black citizens of this country to further their agenda. In an article I read the other day, they want to kill the blacks AND whites of the south ...

I wonder if they are planning on protesting with their weapons ... I guess somebody forgot to tell them that not only do they not a right to freedom of speech, the right to petition our government, or the right to peaceful assembly, neither do they have the right to bear arms.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, I have to believe that our government is watching these people very closely. There is no way the FBI and NSA are missing this. My gut feeling is that they are being hush hush about the situation as not to raise more emotions and fears. Regardless of the situation they need to be prosecuted for these memos and directives. It's one thing to ramble emotionally and it is another to actually try and organize in this matter.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

FYI...because of memos like the one above it would be best if everyone stays very clear of the demonstrations. For your safety and the safety of others. I know that is just totally wrong, but it is probably the smartest thing to do.

We had someone call into a radio show from an anti-illegal group asking everyone to steer clear because of the rhetoric being passed around. Thought it was some pretty sage advise.

Pet peeve time. Off-topic but the peeve is biting my ankle.

Compare sentencing between males and females for the same crime. Murder sticks out like an Anglo in Los Angelas. Males typically sentenced for much longer periods.

Other crimes show similar trends.

The Aztlan crowd should mention the gender differences when the law clamos down upon the citizenry.

White Mans Law! I am afraid that they are instigating violence and hatred. There will probably be some kind of bad confortation with this attitude. It is scarey that they are being told to arm themselves. And 'MustangJo, Americans will be blamed somehow. We are always blamed for everyone's woes.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Blacks fall right under the "white man"
    They hate blacks just as much as they hate whites.
    In Los Angeles they proudly proclaim, "Aren't you glad
    we're at war with the blacks?" People AMERICANS
    are in this TOGETHER. I don't have time for people who
    can't see the big picture of this.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

a staged attack wouldn't surprise me
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

So these ILLegal people have guns too? I had to take a hand gun saftey test and a complete DOJ (Dept of Justice) background check, waiting period. Signed serveral DOJ paperwork stating I am a legal citizen. All this so I can LEGALLY own a handgun. So if they are armed, thats one more felony count the way I see it.Isn't this nice of us tax payers to be paying for our own government to betray us? Why is it so hard for us true Americans to organize and make changes? I guess it's because we are too busy showing up for those jobs we have.Someone's got to pay for things....Middleclass do all the work and pay all the taxes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast