Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

yep, our federal government is a real piece of work, aren't they! They allow now two countries to poison us with their imports. Gee, one would think this government wants us dead!?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    yep, our federal government is a real piece of work, aren't they! They allow now two countries to poison us with their imports. Gee, one would think this government wants us dead!?
    Bunch of little beauties aren't they! As Lou Dobbs would say.

Now that I know they want me gone I'm sticking around big time to be a pain in their arse and screw up all their plans.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

This is further reason to either grow your own...or buy locally from Farmer's markets. I'm doing it-and it's really not hard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Americanpatriot wrote:

Bunch of little beauties aren't they! As Lou Dobbs would say.
    He's also keen on the term "little darlings."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Check out the front page bull in the Dallas Moring News.

Hope I can link it.

They have this photo up of what they want you to think is a normal tomato operation of picking them.

It shows workers dressed in white aprons, gloves, mask over faces, hospital hats, long sleeve shirts, and the captions says the workers
    use super clean knives to cut the veggies with"

Pure bull!

http://www.dallasnews.com

front page of 06/30/2008

ill bet theres no tomatoes involved. the real story is that most restaurants-fast food places are manned by unclean, un-vaccinated IA's. i used to eat out all the time, now it seems the few times i do, a lower intestinal disorder follows 4 to 6 hours afterward. im convinced these workers are contaminating food they prepare. either unknowingly or on purpose. would you eat a hamburger made by someone that hates your guts?USA does it every day.millions of times, folks will get sick and we need these v....v's or the economy will collapse??!!!!

AE

Either I have been lucky, or, my older brother was right, our family have stomachs of iron (he said that after eating some VERY old salad dressing that he said tingled going down, but did not make him sick, he's a newly made bachelor aka: divorced!!).

As for where to find out where produce is from. Ask produce people, the boxes they are shipped in tell you where the produce somes from. As SicNTiredInSoCal said, it is best to buy at a farmers market or grow your own.

I feel lucky. Although here in my local area we have a farmers market, there is this one produce company farther down in Portland, that has been family run and very good (it has been in business for about 60 or more years in the same spot). If things get ugly I plan to make tirps down there.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

im pretty immune as well, im a plumbing and sewer man. i regularly work with sewage and never get ill. then eat a burger made by IA's AND GET A BELLY ACHE. and another thing, tomatoes seem to keep pretty well, ive never been sick from eating them even if i cut the "moldy part from one.(i was a single man at one time as well!) v...v's are crappin in our food.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Yeah we couldn't possibly blame Mexico or mexicans deficating on the crops before they pick em, that would just make too much sense!!

But we must all pander to their pooooor poooor feelings and wanting and wishing of a better life here where they can deficate on our crops too!! Come on all you racists out there they just want to work!
    You know I heard that too, gee you wonder huh???
    Thats is where a lot of the dieases come from, from the sanitary conditions, in which they have none.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

AE

If it is nothing else, it is about the handwashing issue. One posted article stated that the tomato farm in Mexico (thanks the NAFTA), stated they basically have to toilet train some of these people who not only have never used a modern toilet facility, but seem the know nothing of washing their hands afterwards too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast