Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    If it is nothing else, it is about the handwashing issue. One posted article stated that the tomato farm in Mexico (thanks the NAFTA), stated they basically have to toilet train some of these people who not only have never used a modern toilet facility, but seem the know nothing of washing their hands afterwards too.
    Thats interesting. I had a conversation with my brother who works for Bimbo Bread and he said some of them use thier bare hands to wipe with after going #2.
    Dunno if it's true or not, but if they don't know how to use a modern potty, how are they gonna know what to wipe with and how???
    So they don't know English, how to write or properly hold a pencil, or much about cleanliness, etc....and now we have to potty train them too???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been shopping at walmart in san diego where a lot work and shop and you cannot use the bathroom ever if unless it's an emergency because the bathrooms smell horrendous and these people do not know how to use toilet paper. The bathrooms are always closed or most of the stalls are because of plugged toilets and flooding. There is always toilet paper on the floor and you see people use the bathroom and walk right past the sink to wash their hands, even workers. It's gross.

OMG that is SO disgusting!!! I don't think I will EVER eat out again! GROSS!

It was just reported on Lou Dobbs they are now looking towards Mexico at not only tomatoes but cilantro, jalepeno peppers, cerrano peppers, scallions, and bulb onions. They say that the FDA still does not know the direct cause of the out break.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by AE
    If it is nothing else, it is about the handwashing issue. One posted article stated that the tomato farm in Mexico (thanks the NAFTA), stated they basically have to toilet train some of these people who not only have never used a modern toilet facility, but seem the know nothing of washing their hands afterwards too.
    Thats interesting. I had a conversation with my brother who works for Bimbo Bread and he said some of them use thier bare hands to wipe with after going #2.
    Dunno if it's true or not, but if they don't know how to use a modern potty, how are they gonna know what to wipe with and how???
    So they don't know English, how to write or properly hold a pencil, or much about cleanliness, etc....and now we have to potty train them too???

OH BOY, YOU got that ONE!!!!!
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    They say that the FDA still does not know the direct cause of the out break.
    RIGHT.......More likely they just don't want us to know the direct cause of the out break.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    They say that the FDA still does not know the direct cause of the out break.
    RIGHT.......More likely they just don't want us to know the direct cause of the out break.

I'm surprised they even pointed a finger in the direction of Mexico, that was shocking. I highly doubt anything will come of it but I think that the pressure investigative reporters from shows like Lou Dobbs has definitely helped because the FDA knows that the American people want answers and will not rest until they get answers and Lou Dobbs wants answers so they have no choice but to do their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    I've been shopping at walmart in san diego where a lot work and shop and you cannot use the bathroom ever if unless it's an emergency because the bathrooms smell horrendous and these people do not know how to use toilet paper. The bathrooms are always closed or most of the stalls are because of plugged toilets and flooding. There is always toilet paper on the floor and you see people use the bathroom and walk right past the sink to wash their hands, even workers. It's gross.

Illegals are preparing our food and not washing their hands before they handle our food ...Our health is at risk because our government likes all the cheap illegal labor!

It was just reported on Lou Dobbs they are now looking towards Mexico at not only tomatoes but cilantro, jalepeno peppers, cerrano peppers, scallions, and bulb onions. They say that the FDA still does not know the direct cause of the out break.
    I saw the show. BOYCOTT ALL FOOD ITEMS THAT COME FROM MEXICO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I saw the show. BOYCOTT ALL FOOD ITEMS THAT COME FROM MEXICO!

Yep, I don't even know why they allow their food in to our country to begin with especially since their water is unsanitary. But it all comes down to money, money, money.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast