Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Absolutely "fantastic" Kate!! Just what I was looking for!

Heres a site that you might be able to use. I haven't looked it over to closely yet, but it looked promising at first glance. I'll look for more sites.

Great Job!! And great job to everyone that is faxing, and emailing these memorials.

Banned
    This has just been emailed to Giuliani, Romney, Glenn Beck, Cheney, McCain, the GOP headquarters, and Bill O'Reilly.

I will fax to others in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by native
    Absolutely "fantastic" Kate!! Just what I was looking for!

Heres a site that you might be able to use. I haven't looked it over to closely yet, but it looked promising at first glance. I'll look for more sites.

Great Job!! And great job to everyone that is faxing, and emailing these memorials.
    I see I forgot to put the website, that's what I get for tying to do two things at once.I'm not a multi tasker anymore.

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/

Banned
    Great site, Native. Thanks.

Banned
    Thanks Native. I've seen this site - they really do a great job.

Banned
    Kate,

I'm hoping these tributes are being passed among the halls of Congress by now! I don't think staffers can ignore their impact and they must be wondering who else they are being sent to.

Oliver

THIS IS A GREAT THREAD, I HOPE IT WILL CONVINCE ALOT OF VISITORS TO GET INVOLVED IN A GREAT CAUSE.

THIS IS ONE OF MANY REASONS WE HAVE TO FIGHT TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, WE WANT ALL PATRIOTS THAT LOVE THIS COUNTRY TO HELP US, GET INVOLVED IN THE FOCUS CAMPAIGNS, WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!WE CAN DO IT!!

GREAT THREAD, KATE
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    bttt

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

THIS IS ONE OF MANY REASONS WE HAVE TO FIGHT TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, WE WANT ALL PATRIOTS THAT LOVE THIS COUNTRY TO HELP US, GET INVOLVED IN THE FOCUS CAMPAIGNS, WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!!!WE CAN DO IT!!
    YES, we can do this and we must do this and we WILL do this , the survival of our country, as we know it, depends on our will to fight .

Banned
    April wrote:
    YES, we can do this and we must do this and we WILL do this , the survival of our country, as we know it, depends on our will to fight .
    Well said, let's just keep moving forward through every obstacle they put in our way.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast