Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wake-up...it's nice to hear from you. Especially since you see that this issue is not about race but about repecting laws. The corrupt polititans and corporate criminals have created this story about the U.S. being against the Spanish and vice versa. The Spanish influence is a beautiful part of the fabric of America.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Wake-up- my fellow Patriot, welcome to Alipac!

Wake-Up

Good name btw.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: They don't speak for us

Quote Originally Posted by Wake-Up
    The bottom line is the MARCH! It Woke Us Up and took our compassion away.

It is about the "Greens" the "Greens" that the Illegals want and send home.

So go out and MARCH wave your flags and carry those sign that tell US how bad we are
    Welcome, Wake-Up.

Great first post. You have hit the nail squarely on the head. I have mentioned this here a couple times. When I hear the illegals are preparing a march I get INSPIRED!! Inspired becase I know Americans ,seeing thousands throughout the nation waving Mexican flags and disrespecting our country, will wake up and respond in kind. Unfortunately most Americans are too asleep, and the media does nothing but promote that.....But, the illegals unwisely throw the first blow, and will awaken the sleeping American middle-class giant.

Hopefully the media doesn't censor it this time. They should SHOW the American flags in flames, the "This is stolen Land" signs, the gang members, the communists....Could you imagine American reaction to this, when we get upset over Mexican flags?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Wake-up,

Welcome, and you know, if anybody came here from the lands of my ancestors, illegally, I wouldn't think twice about diming them out. I have no issue with it. They wouldn't like me. My Great Grandfathers came from the old country, and they got off the boat at Ellis Island, dirt poor, they were de-loused, had to change their clothes for new ones, as the old ones were burned. They had to state their destination, and they had to assimilate to American customs, or else get sent back. That is why my parents, and my generation of the family were never allowed to learn the old languages. The Great Grandparents sacrificed a lot to make a better life for themselves, and their lineage.

So for me, anyone from any country, not just the Mexican, Central Amer., and South Amer. illegals, but all illegals, from every corner of the globe, are a slap in the face to my family. And anyone elses family who did the same as my mine.

So don't feel badly for taking the right stance. That makes you, and anyone else like you, a fellow American.

I have a great sympathy for Mexican Americans who have come her legally and are trying to assimilate and live the American dream.
    Their citizenship is being diminished by the acts of illegal aliens.
    And unfortunatly there is so much resentment building by so many Americans that there may be ugly times ahead. I fear that these law abiding citizens may get lost in the fray. If I were a Mexican American who did the right thing and respected the laws of our country to gain entry here, I would resent illegals forcing their way in and making demands and endangering all of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12