Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They are telling U what's important.

Watching CNN and other NEWS channels today you can tell what's important to our leader that's in Cancun today.

CNN
    Not word for word: The president arrived in Cancun last night for a meeting with the leaders of Mexico and Canada to discuss tighter border control and how to insure it doesn't have a negative impact on business's.

My question is who's watching out for the best interests of the people who work for those business's. Who is going to insure that we aren't negatively affected?

I bet I already know the answer to that.

Actually, about a hundered million Americans are. And I bet our teamwork will prove to be better organized than the quasi-government's after all is said and done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I said this last night.....

Lou Dobbs, our champion said that our President, our Congress our Senate in the name of BIG BUSINESS and CHEAP wages have the middle class square in their sights, and sadly we are the most apatheic of all segments of American Society.

Seriously, read some of the replys on this board when for instance a march is contemplated....first thing we hear are excuses...unfortunately, the other side is not finding excuses, they are taking ACTION. IT's almost like the old game of paper, rocks, scissors...right now, we are being out played.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

The new prime minister of Canada is a conservative. It's going to take someone strong and brave to stand up to George Bush and say, "I don't like a lot of what I'm seeing going on in your country. The people say that their voices have been deemed to be meaningless." IS THERE A LEADER IN THE WORLD BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY IT ?

Usually the rest of the world looks to US for someone to stand up for them. Now we're looking for someone to stand up for US. Is there ANYONE listening out there ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seriously, read some of the replys on this board when for instance a march is contemplated....first thing we hear are excuses...unfortunately, the other side is not finding excuses, they are taking ACTION. IT's almost like the old game of paper, rocks, scissors...right now, we are being out played.
    I read a whole lot of the replies.

I don't think people are making excuses about anything.

Fact is, it is a BAD idea.

I'm not sitting around waiting for my gov't to do something, I'm trying to force them to listen to reason. It seems like the opposition is winning because they are the most visible.

Re: They are telling U what's important.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAmerican
    Watching CNN and other NEWS channels today you can tell what's important to our leader that's in Cancun today.

CNN
    Not word for word: The president arrived in Cancun last night for a meeting with the leaders of Mexico and Canada to discuss tighter border control and how to insure it doesn't have a negative impact on business's.

My question is who's watching out for the best interests of the people who work for those business's. Who is going to insure that we aren't negatively affected?

NO ONE IS STICKING UP FOR OUR BEST INTERESTS.
    Watch c-cpan 2--its on now!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn