Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They were released!!!!

According to KHOU in Houston, all the illegals arrested yesterday in the raids, were released. Wonder if Jorge Bush made a phone call.

Not surprised, and don't be surprised if states like Georgia, and Tennessee aren't forced to undo their new strick illegal immigration policies.

We Americans don't stand a chance against these illegals,, with not only the President ,but congress on their side as well!

God help us all

I keep telling everyone. Our jails are pretty much either full or overcrowded. Call any Sheriff with no notice and tell them you need to house 1,000 prisoners. See how hard you get laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Not surprised, and don't be surprised if states like Georgia, and Tennessee aren't forced to undo their new strick illegal immigration policies.

We Americans don't stand a chance against these illegals,, with not only the President ,but congress on their side as well!

God help us all
    Ok Concerned Citizen. I have said this before. Remember Francis Scott Key at Fort McHenry. His thoughts was that all hope was gone. All during that gloomy night. His heart was heavy. But guess what, when that beautiful sun came across that eastern Sky's. That beautiful flag was still fying high.

Who said this

The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled it burns like a consuming flame.
    - First Address
    to Congress
    December 3, 1901
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

This should surprise no one.

This was a scam - a photo-op - this administration is very good at 'staged' events. It's just the real running of a country the government (both sides) can't seem to handle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i hope everyone has their elected politicians phone numbers handy. i called this morning and gave some poor intern an earful about the releasing and non-deportation of the illegals.

keep calling and letting them know.

It was a photo-op and nothing more. Even the MSM has jumped on the "Photo-Op" notion. From what I read, the Feds have been sending this company written warnings for the past several years about the fact that they(the Feds) could not find more than 50% of the employees SSN.

How many other companies does our gov know about, but refuses to prosecute?

Yes, it looked good on TV for the millions of Americans that are not quite as involved as they should be. I think FEMA has some housing sitting in Arkansas that they can't use in the flood areas, and there is empty government land near the border......Just kidding folks.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was told by another party that the same thing happened in the Phoenix raid. No such thing as eliminating arrest and release. Chertoff is such a fibber.

Also, Chertoff confirmed what I speculated yesterday. These raids were a "year in the making." They can't pull anything off quickly. All the illegal advocates are accusing ICE of a retaliation move for the protests. They couldn't have done it so fast even if they wanted to. See the articles out of Chicago and Phoenix about the angry advocates that want to fight back now that these raids took place.

Chertoff promises more, I won't hold my breath. (Chicken plants, Chicken plants)
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    I keep telling everyone. Our jails are pretty much either full or overcrowded. Call any Sheriff with no notice and tell them you need to house 1,000 prisoners. See how hard you get laughed at.
    (MOD EDIT: READ THE RULES)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast