Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A "Third Alternative" and "Four Laws"

American Citizens:

Senators McCain and Kennedy would like you to believe there are only two alternatives to the illegal immigration problem in America today:

"Total Deportation or Amnesty."

Don't believe them. It's a lie!

It's a lie people to get you to go along with their Amnesty Bill currently in the Senate. Don't believe it!

I propose a third alternative, "Expulsion through Attrition".

Given enough time it could work very well and produce the same results as a "Total Deportation" program that would be very costly and potentially dangerous for our legal citizens.
    It could take a few years to get most, if not all of the illegal immigrants out of the country this way but, it will work and only requires the enforcement of "four laws".

"Four Laws."
    It would only take enforcing "four laws" for this illegal immigration problem to take care of itself and two of them are already in place! They just need to be enforced!

Here they are:
    #1: Build the fence. THIS LAW IS ALREADY IN PLACE. It was voted on and passed by both the House and Senate two years ago! No need for any new legislation on this issue.

#2: Issue National I.D. Cards. I realize this is tough item for most Americans. I don't like the idea of "Big Brother" issuing me a National I.D. card either. But, if it will help in curing this national problem, I'm all for it. I have nothing to hide.
    The card must include biometric information of the card holder. It must be as difficult to duplicate or counterfeit as American currency.
    Also, I favor a mandatory law to renew the I.D. card every two years. This would significantly lessen fraudulent duplications.

#3: Heavily fine all employers who hire illegal immigrants. THIS LAW IS ALREADY IN PLACE. It just needs to be enforced fully at every level of the Local, State and Federal governments. No need for any new legislation on this issue.

#4: End illegal immigrant's access to Entitlement Programs such as Welfare, Social Security Benefits, WIC Checks and Food Stamps. These are County, State and Federal Programs that were created for America's legal citizens only.
    Also, end the "Anchor Baby Law".

In short, enforce these laws and the "lure" that brings these illegal immigrants to our country will no longer exist and the problem will take care of itself. The illegal immigrants will leave because what they illegally came here for is no longer available to them. Problem cured.

Rice

#2: Issue National I.D. Cards. I realize this is tough item for most Americans. I don't like the idea of "Big Brother" issuing me a National I.D. card either. But, if it will help in curing this national problem, I'm all for it. I have nothing to hide.
    The card must include biometric information of the card holder. It must be as difficult to duplicate or counterfeit as American currency.
    Also, I favor a mandatory law to renew the I.D. card every two years. This would significantly lessen fraudulent duplications.
    Hell No...Kill me first
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Hell No...Kill me first

Fine.

Rice

Nope.

That is the number of the beast that the book of revalations spoke of.

I will use the religion argument with all my heart because it is 'my' soul at stake.

'Sex''race''religion' the three things that they 'cannot' discriminate for.

Look folks, a military expulsion of the illegal immigrants just isn't going to happen.
    Don't get me wrong here, please. I'd love to see such a thing take place.
    Unfortunately, the ACLU and a host of other entities will fight it and eventually bring it down.

Don't believe me? Take a look at the history of "Operation Wetb**k".

After only four or five months the liberals in America got it shut down and THAT WAS IN THE 1950's!!! Can you imagine even trying to get an operation like this started in America these days? With all the liberals in Congress and a Senate that wants to grant Amnesty to them already? Forget it, it will never happen.

What we need is a legal way to expell the illegal immigrants. Anything short of that is a fallacy.

Rice

Issue National I.D. Cards.
    Actually it doesn't have to be a "national ID card". It could be a work permit card, only issued to people who want to work. I know that some would still say it's an invasion of privacy and the mark of the beast, but you wouldn't be forced to have one and of course children wouldn't need one.

If you're against a work permit, are you also not driving a car? You need an ID card for that as well.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Fine.
    Just make it quick
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Banned
    redbadger wrote:
    Just make it quick
    OK Emotions are running hot...sizzling! But, let's hang in for the duration and try everything else first!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    Issue National I.D. Cards.
    Actually it doesn't have to be a "national ID card". It could be a work permit card, only issued to people who want to work. I know that some would still say it's an invasion of privacy and the mark of the beast, but you wouldn't be forced to have one and of course children wouldn't need one.

If you're against a work permit, are you also not driving a car? You need an ID card for that as well.

Good, WavTek. Alternative ideas and thoughts. That's what this thread is all about.

The only problem I can see with your idea is, issuing I.D. cards, Work Permit Cards or whatever you want to call them will be viewed as a way punishing the illegals by making them carry a form of I.D. or Work Permit on them at all times that the rest of the U.S. Citizens don't have to carry on us.

It will be seen as discrimination, WavTek.

It's kind of like when the Puritans made adulterers wear a scarlet red letter "A" or the Nazi's made the Jews wear a yellow "Star of David" outside their exterior clothing for all to see.

In short, what one must carry on them for I.D. we all must carry.

That doesn't mean I agree with it. It's just the way the law would be written if it were ever to become a reality.

It's because of this that I see your idea meeting its death on the House or Senate floor.

Rice

P.S.: I am familiar with WavTek Products, too. You must be in the Cable TV Business, right?

Alternatives? Arguments? Optional ideas?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Rice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast