Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good idea, Pine, we know that AZ, OK and Tenn are now implementing new laws regarding illegal immigrants. I suggest we move to the next state.

Which state is next?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paul isn't even showing on the national poll right now

Many have not caught on yet, that the polls are rigged. We are dealing with "bought and paid for" news media. Half the time they do not even include Ron Paul and Duncan Hunter in their polling.

They only ask people who they would chose among: Romney, McCain, Guliani, Huckabee. You guys don't get it yet... we are fighting special interest groups that insist on one of these Council of Foreign Relation globalists to win the election.

It is the small people (us) against the corrupt people (them).
    And we have to let our voice be heard.. don't fall for their lies !!!! Vote your conscience, don't vote for a lesser of all the evils cause Fox and CNN told you the others had no chance.

Paul has been polling higher than Thompson and McCain for several weeks now; but you don't hear that cause he is not a corporate elitist. He does not play the "rob America" game and they hate him for it. But all you hear about is Thompson and McCain...

Americans need to wake up. The same people who have tried to cram this invasion of criminal immigrants down our throats, are the same people who are trying to manipulate your vote !! And the sickening thing is it is working...

CFR

Until people get out of denial about secret societies and one world government we will continue to get the same government we've been getting. Nobody seems to like it , but wont do the homework to do something about it. My days of voting for the lesser of two evils is over. My vote for Ron Paul is non transferrable.

Bottom line...People get the government they deserve. RON PAUL 2008
    !

Bottom line we can elect a CFR affiliate or we're done!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Hey there theclassics, you signed up in 2006 and waited until now to post?

Welcome aboard!

Re:
    Until people get out of denial about secret societies and one world government we will continue to get the same government we've been getting.
    Bingo - I couldn't agree more with this. This is the real underlying problem of how our democracy has been subverted by wealth and power. If you can stand an equally critical point of view - but from the political left - I'll recommend a book by professor Michael Parenti (Pol Sci prof from a school in MA - I think Boston U, or MIT, etc?) called 'Democracy for the Few'. He is just as critical as folks like Paul are of the current situation, but comes at the problem from the progressive/liberal point of view. To the surprise of many here, I would guess, that although he uses different terms/descriptions/etc and characterizes the causation of such problems differently, he ultimately comes to the same conclusion about the political system and the abuses of power.

Bottom line:

Secret (anything?) societies = 'Bad'.
    Corporate influence over public policy-making = 'Bad'.
    Uncontrolled or unrestrained $ input into public elections = 'Bad'.

Labels, endorsements, party-affiliations, etc, in the end, really don't matter all that much.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The really awful thing is that the majority of news media capitalists are members of the Council as well... Since these cable news stations are not governed by the FCC, they can manipulate, lie as much as they want.

People are not aware of this; however, these hidden power hungry groups are poisoning the minds of viewers with their propaganda via Fox, MSNBC, CNN; just to name a few. We are becoming very close to a dictatorship. The proof of the Mexican invasion, condoned by our government, and the NAU are the signs we have to step up and fight people; and you cannot believe one word of what you here on any of those three media stations above. They all have hidden agendas !!

I"ve never been involved in politics before, and it is the immigration issue that attracted my irate attention. McCain, in particular, and his attitude that what we the people thought didn't matter.

A year ago, if you had told me that the media is as corrupt and biased as it is I would have smiled, nodded and quietly thought that you were a tin hat wearer.

Now I worry about how they're going to take over the internet. I see the beginnings of it, in blogs without comment sections.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    If these tin foil hat groups are truly running the show than it doesn't matter , They will assure that Paul or anyone not associated with them has no
    chance of getting elected

The latest poll from this morning puts Ron Paul at 8%

I somehow don't think anybody can seriously consider him a
    contender right now
    I don't care about polls. Truce
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

According to a variety of sources, the following presidential candidates are either members of one of the groups or have strong ties: Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Barack Obama, John McCain, John Edwards, Fred Thompson, Joe Biden, Chris Dodd and Bill Richardson. Mike Huckabee, though not a member, spoke to the CFR in September. Since then, his political star has risen to the point that he has become a top-tier candidate. So often throughout recent history it has been the case.
    THE SITUATION LOOKS SO GRIM.

Who is left? All of the democrats are members. All of the replublicans are members with the exception of a few, and you know who I mean.

Alot of young people are for Ron Paul. And I am really glad that they are stepping up and demanding that Americans take back their country and give back the respect and admiration that our forefathers earned throughout history. Ron Paul is big on protecting the "Constitutuion of the United States". That is HUGE, because we are up against many who consider it "just a God---n piece of paper". That would be Bush and every other CFR, BB, and Ilumani groupie elitists who hopes for open borders and New World Order.

The young people's vote is crucial! We cannot afford for them to gather together, throw their weight behind a candidate, and then not vote. Young people do this all the time. PLEASE - ALL YOUNG VOTERS OUT THERE- AMERICA IS DEPENDING ON YOUR VOTE! LET US MAKE IT HAPPEN! LET US GET AMERICA BACK ON COURSE AGAIN!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well they have big money and we have "we the people" millions, the more all of this is affecting their lives, jobs, schools major changes in their towns, crime, closing of hopitals, etc. the more Americans are waking up....

I say the issue of illegal immigration and the huge marches woke up alot of people including myself,

Though this has been happening for a long time with out our knowledge, the fight has only just begun and I believe they under estimated Americans.

I think alot of Americans are in for a rude awakening but then I think alot of these corporate elites or shadow groups are in for a rude awakening also... 9/11 was the beginning of our awakening and the Marches in our streets with demands from people who are entitled to nothing in our country was the second comming of reality, something these shadow groups did not count on.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast