Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow great point butterbean.

This is hysterical, but tonight I was on World of Warcraft with a group of 145 young people who are going to do a run for Ron Paul, through the streets of a couple of cities in this on line game.

This was all thought of by them, and created by them; and you would be amazed as to how hard these young people are working.

It really almost made me cry. This is the first time in my 53 years that I have ever seen the desparation in our youth. They sense that we are about to lose this country. They are clinging hard and working hard to save it. I never had that worry as growing up, but these young kids are faced with no security and no piece of mind. They truly see this nation slipping away, and hate the corruption they see.

Daniel Estulin's "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" reached No. 9 on the list of non-fiction best-sellers, and No. 60 overall.
    Obviously the word is getting out for this book to be selling so much.

Very encouraging.

Just ordered my copy.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Daniel Estulin's "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group" reached No. 9 on the list of non-fiction best-sellers, and No. 60 overall.
    Obviously the word is getting out for this book to be selling so much.

Very encouraging.

Just ordered my copy.
    So did I, bet it is going to be a very interesting read!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The CFR and news media decided to push Huckabee to the top. One who lies about all of their positions, and worse than that; lies about a theology degree is just perfect for their sinister missions in the US.

However, I don't think the people are buying it. And I am sooooooooooooo proud of ALIPAC for exposing Huckabee for the fraud he is.

Huckabee tried to copy the Ron Paul money bomb which took place a couple of weeks ago. Ron Paul broke the all time fundraising in one day, bringing in over 6 million dollars, with the average contribution being around $48. Those were a lot of contributors.

But the Huckster's money bomb was a dud. I think he brought in around $85,000. .

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    This is the first time in my 53 years that I have ever seen the desparation in our youth. They sense that we are about to lose this country. They are clinging hard and working hard to save it. I never had that worry as growing up, but these young kids are faced with no security and no piece of mind. They truly see this nation slipping away, and hate the corruption they see.
    You don't think the 60's youth had the same passion? Just wondering.

Political revolutions always seem to come from the young folks...
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

You're right Angela... I was in the middle of everything when I was the same age. Even my children share the same passion.

I just wish our kids had fewer major concerns as we did back in those days ))

I think the children of the sixtys had their prioities and were very out spoken...I was one of them!!

IMHO The difference today is we have the baby boomers from the 60's that are understanding the importance of the issues today and are getting involved, put that together with the college age young adults and we can be a powerful force, I think they both understand the concept "United we Stand" "Divided we Fall" so we have more people out there waking up Americans, and we have the INTERNET!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123