Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Throw the bums out. We will never forget.

Mr. Graham,
    You are a disgrace to the office you hold. The good people of SC are awaiting your return.

McCain...GONE
    Lott...GONE
    Graham...GONE

Specter GONE!

CASEY - GONE!!!!!!!!

People from Mass please get rid of Kennedy. He is acting like illegals are the same as legal immigrants and those that founded this country. Please get rid of him as soon as possible before he can do any further damage. I know he brings in the pork, but the country and you do not need him.

Forgot one of the Masters of the Universe. Kyl...GONE!

For your enjoyment...

A web link from the National Council of State Legislatures: it has links to the basic state regs. regarding recalling elected representatives (including US Congress people)

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/legismgt/e ... vision.htm

South Carolina is unfortunately one with no provision for recalling US Congresspeople. My state (OR) is however, well, kind of...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, agreed - it's time to 'clean house' in the Senate.

There are too many in it that either do not understand their job or need to retire (out of touch with reality).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Definitely remove the traitors from office, and don't EVER let the others forget . We need to keep our eyes on them.

throw the bums out!

Agreed! I wish Calif could get rid of Boxer/Feinstein. The two traitors have allowed Calif to sink into 3rd world abyss. They need to go. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    People from Mass please get rid of Kennedy. He is acting like illegals are the same as legal immigrants and those that founded this country. Please get rid of him as soon as possible before he can do any further damage. I know he brings in the pork, but the country and you do not need him.
    I wish the people of Mass would realize Ted Kennedy isn't John F. Kennedy or Robert Kennedy...John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy must be rolling over in their graves over what their idiot brother has done to the country! This drunk keeps getting elected because of the Kennedy name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast