Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a former Republican I totally agree with impeachment. As for the concerns about Pelosi, it won't happen. As soon as Cheney became President he would appoint another Republican to be Vice President. Hopefully it would be Senator Sessions.

Now the question is which Republican will inform Karl Rove it is time for Bush to go? Then Rove can call the men in white coats to put the straight jacket on Bush!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm a Republican, always have been. I'm ashamed to say that Bush is a Republican.
    There's no question that he needs to be impeached, he`s turned against his own people without even trying to hide it.
    ------------------------

As a former republican, I will glady and joyfully sign anything to get bush out of office.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I agree. IMPEACH NOW!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    mkfarnam wrote:

I'm a Republican, always have been. I'm ashamed to say that Bush is a Republican.
    There's no question that he needs to be impeached, he`s turned against his own people without even trying to hide it.
    He, along with many other politicians, have no business being in office. Their agenda has nothing to do with what is good for America and Americans are last on their list of who to listen to.

Welcome aboard Bad_Hand! I agree Bush needs to be impeached for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am a Republican. Sorry was a republican but I did not vote for Bush either time, His IQ is 81 He hid when he was in the service AWOL, while my husband went to Viet Nam twice, He has never seceeded at anything.

People need to be so much more informed and when they are voteing in the man to the highest office in our nation.

When someone says they like Hillary I ask why, well its time for a woman they say, well maybe so but Hillary does not qualify nor does any other Demacate running , I could go through each and everone of them but the list would be to long.
    I just hope Bush has taught alot of Americans a lesson. I am so tired of hearing our elected officals say we can't do this or we can't do that!!! WE are American and we can do anything we set our mind to!
    Don't tell me you can not deport 15 to 29 million illegal, If you do it right they will self deport, how about the president just stand up and say anyone in this country illegally must leave with in 30 days and if you don't you will be splitting up your families when we deport you!!
    SOSAD...do you have a link re Bush's IQ of 81? This sounds very believeable to me...it would put him pretty close to imbecile or moron! In fact it could factor into declaring him incompetent and unfit to govern! I'm not sure, but wouldn't he have to step down if he indeed was declared to be so far below average intelligence?

Impeach Bush yourself! This is much more than just a petition. There's a little known and rarely used clause of the in the rules of the House of Representatives which sets forth the various ways in which a president can be impeached.

Only the House Judiciary Committee puts together the Articles of Impeachment, but before that happens, someone has to initiate the process. That's where we come in.

In addition to the State-by State method, one of the ways to get impeachment going is for individual citizens like you and me to submit a memorial.

ImpeachforPeace.org has created a new memorial based on one which was successful in impeaching a federal official in the past.

You can find it on their website as a PDF.

You can initiate the impeachment process yourself by downloading the memorial, filling in the relevant information in the blanks (your name, state, etc.), and sending it in.

http://ImpeachForPeace.org/ImpeachNow.html More information on the precedent for submitting an impeachment memorial, and the House Rules on this procedure, can also be found at the above address. If you have any doubts that Bush has committed crimes warranting impeachment, read this page: http://ImpeachForPeace.org/evidence/ If you're concerned that impeachment might not be the best strategy at this point, read the bottom of this page: http://ImpeachForPeace.org/ It just takes a minute to save our democracy. 1
    Pts

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/31836

Charges and Evidence:
    Impeachment of George W. Bush
    Click Here to
    initiate impeachment

ILLEGAL WAR

The memorial goes on to set forth that, George W. Bush has intentionally misled the Congress and the public regarding the threat from Iraq in order to justify a war against Iraq, intentionally conspired with others to defraud the United States in connection with the war against Iraq in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Section 371;

Click here to See the Evidence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ILLEGAL SPYING
    *Update - Recently Found Guilty by District Court

The memorial goes on to set forth that, George W. Bush has admitted to ordering the National Security Agency to conduct electronic surveillance of American civilians without seeking warrants from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review, duly constituted by Congress in 1978, in violation of Title 50 United States Code, Section 1805;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENEVA CONVENTION VIOLATIONS
    *Update -Found Guilty by the Federal Supreme Court

The memorial goes on to set forth that, George W. Bush has conspired to commit the torture of prisoners in violation of the "Federal Torture Act" Title 18 United States Code, Section 113C, the UN Torture convention and the Geneva Convention, which under Article VI of the Constitution are part of the "supreme Law of the Land;"

George W. Bush has conspired to deny due process to prisoners of war, indiscriminantly bomb cities, transfer prisoners of war from an occupied territory, and planned, prepared, initiated and waged of a war of aggression in violation of U.S. Military Code section 2441, Geneva convention (I Art 3, II Art 18, Art 19, III Art 13, Art 17, Art 33, Art 34, Art 49, IV Art 3), and the 1945 Nuremberg Principles articles 6(a) and (b);

ILLEGAL DETENTION
    *Update - Found Guilty by District Court

The memorial goes on to set forth that, George W. Bush has acted to strip Americans of their constitutional rights by ordering indefinite detention of citizens, without access to legal counsel, without charge and without opportunity to appear before a civil judicial officer to challenge the detention, based solely on the discretionary designation by the President of a U.S. citizen as an "enemy combatant", all in subversion of law;

ILLEGAL RELEASE OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION

The memorial goes on to set forth that, George W. Bush authorized the leaking classified national secrets to further a political agenda, exposing an unknown number of covert U. S. intelligence agents to potential harm and retribution while simultaneously refusing to investigate the matter;

ILLEGAL FREEZING OF ACCOUNTS AND RESTRICTION TO FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY
    *Update - Found Guilty by District Court

The memorial goes on to set forth that, George W. Bush ordered the freezing of financial accounts without limit to how groups were chosen to be on such a list, and further sets forth that he ordered himself the power to create blacklists of any individual he felt was associated with the aforementioned groups. Thereby creating a system of "guilt by association."

ILLEGAL USE OF SIGNING STATEMENTS

The memorial goes on to set forth that, George Walker Bush has attached signing statements to more than one hundred bills before signing them, within which he has made over eleven hundred challenges to provisions of laws passed by Congress, a figure that exceeds the total number of such challenges by all previous presidents combined, and has used this practice to exempt himself, as President of the United States, from enforcing or from being held accountable to provisions of the said laws. By declining to veto even bills, and instead attaching signing statements challenging hundreds of laws passed by Congress, he has sought to exempt the executive branch from accountability to said laws, thereby violating Article 1, Section 7 and Article II, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. These articles of the Constitution dictate that the president has the option of signing or vetoing a bill, and upon signing the bill to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed."

http://impeachforpeace.org/evidence/

Just called my Rep - Chet Edwards. I stated I was against the immigration bill. I then told the staffer he may laugh and it may sound crazy, but I am all for impeachment. I stated Bush's seeming disregard for the American people and selling out to corporations. I expected the staffer to give some condescending chuckle but none came. If he thought I was a crackpot he sure didn't let on.

I feel better.

IMPEACH! Probably won't happen, but I would just LOVE to see Bush sweating the way he is making us worry about him giving the country away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12