Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time is up for BUSH... or not? U explain why he's still in.

Why is it that Americans keep complaining about Bush, yet nothing... I SAID NOTHING is done to stop his Hitlerism?

Here in Alipac & other places I read about Bush did this, did that & he let's let Mexicans do & blah, & blah, & blah. And Americans read about, write about & complain about Bush... but DO NOTHING TO STOP HIM.

Writing in Alipac, send letters to congress & (OMG) phone calls all have really, (in all essence)... DONE NOTHING TO STOP BUSH FROM DOING OTHER STUFF!

In all basics, why BOTHER say anything at all? Your letting him do what ever he wants & he knows it. Why do I say this..... . . . . CAUSE HE'S STILL IN OFFICE! TWICE!!!

I " (enter your name) " so solemly swear to give my soul to the Bush Devil. To him he may do what ever he wishes to my soul, my family, my friends, my country... my future, my Life Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness"

. . . tick tick tick . . . . what are you waiting for, sign! There's nothing to think about, you've already proven Bush is right. He's still in office & not jailed as a Traitor.

. . . Go ahead, sign. . .

or are you ALL yellow?
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

Billards

That is one of the most famous questions of our entire United States History. No one seems to know why this animal is still in office.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

This problem did not start with Bush.

But DO END IT with Bush.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*

billards,

We do what we can in a CIVIL way. It's up to our elected officials to bring impeachment proceedures. Unless they do that, Bush will do as he pleases.

Honestly though, impeachment is rather stupid and pointless with this administration, Cheney takes the reigns of power, and he's even worse than Bush, impeach cheney and we give the reigns of power to Pelosi, so ask yourself, is it even worth the effort when you have loser, after loser, after loser that would take control????
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

One of my receint posts said...
    Why not start a new America?

This will get rid of all tyrants & idots & loser, after loser, after loser that would take control.

billiards,

because it will be another civil war, the south attempted to start their own, which if you interpet the constitution to the letter the states had every right to leave if they chose to do so. Lincoln was wrong, and had brother, fight brother. The civil war was NEVER about ending slavery, it was about stopping the south from leaving the union.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

I'm not talking civil war... I'm talking about
    "taking back America" Lou Dobbs
    from the Hitlers. Many congressmen AND representatives are included here.

. . . tick tick tick . . . . what are you waiting for, sign!

no what you were asking would start a civil war. If states where to decide to leave, the federal government would step in like last time, to prevent it.

The only way you start a "new america" is by cleaning up the old one, by civil disobediance or by all out "political revolt" if need be. But you don't just start a town, city, state, group, or whatever, and call it "new America" and think people will flock to it.

It's not as simplistic, and would never work that way. Besides the common American is so miind numbingly stupid of what is going on, you'd never get a big enough following to make a difference. Since the government took over education with the DOE they have gotten exactly what they've paid for, dumbed down, non thinking American people, who only care about material posessions, who's the next "American Idol, and keeping up with the "Jones"

If people do not wake up, and soon we will of lost our country, and by definition of merging our country with Canada and Mexico, our right to bear arms will no longer hold true, and we will be totally defenseless.

Thomas Jefferson

Billards...

As stated above..What good would it do to impeach Bush considering who
    would follow him. Cheney etc.?

You keep saying "What are you waiting for?"
    The people of this country (those that have been awakened to what is going on) are working their butts off to stop the madness.

Just what is it You would do or have the rest of us do??
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast