Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR FOR VIOLATING ALIPAC RULES AND FEDERAL LAWS)

USER BILLIARD IS NOW BANNED
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

Quote Originally Posted by Billiards
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Billards...

(TEXT COPY REMOVED BY MOD FOR VIOLATIONS OF ALIPAC RULES AND FEDERAL LAWS)

You really don't know history do you? They debated, and worked with England for a resolution at paying them back for the fench indian wars for YEARS. They reached an impass when England wouldn't budge, Englands King George demanded that the colonies use Englands central bank to issue money, with interest, and the colonies use that issued money to pay back at least some of the money for defending them against the french indian war.

We have yet to reach that impass Billiards, the gears of government work slow, and if I do say I don't see you marching around the white house demanding Bush's impeachment, come on, lead by example.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

I know my American history, ALL to well. I'm part American Indian & part German. I have learned the atrocities this world has endured.
    There is a reason why these Mexicans did not cross the (unknown boarder) before the White man entered this New World. Us Indians kept them in check. Something the current Americans can't do.

Like I said, this did not start with Bush.
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*

If you want to get technical, this all started in 1913 with the federal reserve act. That one unconstitutional amendment forever changed the face of government. There's a reason why our borders are not enforced.

You would think that a representative government would represent the will of the people, but you would think wrong when you have globalist pulling the purse strings of bought and paid for politicians. The white man did just fine at keeping the border in check until the globalist stepped in and demanded cheaper and cheaper labor.

When you have a government that is controlled by something else other than the people who elected them, you are going to have the problems we face, and like I said earlier, impeachment would be useless, as this upcoming presidential race is almost to the point of being useless. Most of the "top teir" candidates belong to the Council of Foriegn Relations, and it really doesn't matter who you vote for due to rampet voter fraud.

We are reaching that impass I was telling you about, just need a lot more people to wake up to the fact that they are slaves, and not a free people.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

And that is why Bush bought 100,000 acres in South America last year. Supposedly no one was to know this.

Billiards-I don't think you will have to wait long to see Americans marching around the White House because the illegals will soon either take every job from Americans or We the People will soon not be able to stand up under the strain of having to support them with our tax dollars.

I cannot figure out why Pres. Bush hasn't been impeached.I understand others saying "Would you want Cheney instead" and I wouldn't-he is one scary man-myself I think the impeachment may teach a lesson that WTP are watching.
    I worry if Hilary gets in office that we may see even scarier stuff than we are seeing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    billiards,

because it will be another civil war, the south attempted to start their own, which if you interpet the constitution to the letter the states had every right to leave if they chose to do so. Lincoln was wrong, and had brother, fight brother. The civil war was NEVER about ending slavery, it was about stopping the south from leaving the union.
    Hap-Thanks for being one of the few people I've ever heard who understand the Civil War wasn't to free the slaves, I am amazed to hear young people today who act as though it was that simple.So many young people have no idea about American history at all.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Re: Time is up for BUSH... or not? U explain why he's still

Quote Originally Posted by Billiards
    Why is it that Americans keep complaining about Bush, yet nothing... I SAID NOTHING is done to stop his Hitlerism?

Here in Alipac & other places I read about Bush did this, did that & he let's let Mexicans do & blah, & blah, & blah. And Americans read about, write about & complain about Bush... but DO NOTHING TO STOP HIM.

Writing in Alipac, send letters to congress & (OMG) phone calls all have really, (in all essence)... DONE NOTHING TO STOP BUSH FROM DOING OTHER STUFF!

In all basics, why BOTHER say anything at all? Your letting him do what ever he wants & he knows it. Why do I say this..... . . . . CAUSE HE'S STILL IN OFFICE! TWICE!!!

I " (enter your name) " so solemly swear to give my soul to the Bush Devil. To him he may do what ever he wishes to my soul, my family, my friends, my country... my future, my Life Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness"

. . . tick tick tick . . . . what are you waiting for, sign! There's nothing to think about, you've already proven Bush is right. He's still in office & not jailed as a Traitor.

. . . Go ahead, sign. . .

or are you ALL yellow?
    Actually, you are wrong.

Our calls and activism stopped the Amnesty bill and may have just cut funding for the trucks. We have helped pass local ordinances in hundreds of towns and over 40 states. The illegals are on the run out of GA, AZ, and OK and new reports are coming in of them starting to leave the country.

ALIPAC's activism works and if you have a better plan that does not violate federal law or our rules to suggest, then let's hear it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banning Billiards for making stupid posts that violate ALIPAC's rules and Federal laws on our boards.

Goodbye. We have no need for that kind of talk here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12