http://www.steinreport.com/archives/200 ... tml#009910

I found this post on the Stein Report and thought that it summed up the feelings for most of us. I am tired of seeing Latinos give freebies to each other. They are very well connected, and we end up paying the price. I have seen Latinos give each other free Christmas trees, huge discounts at the meat counter, and freebies at the cashier counter. When I did say something at the grocery store, a Latino manager contacted me, and dismissed the situation. Ironic, since we do not have a huge Latino population in my town.

I'm leaving Texas. I'm sick of it.

Today, I was in line at Wal-Mart, and paid for my $14 in groceries with my hard-earned money. Ahead of me in line was a young Mexican family, with the mother and father being about 25 years old apiece. They had 3 children, ranging in age from about 10 to a 2-year old. The 10 year old boy had a cell phone, and was dressed in Polo clothing. The dad had on a FUBU leather jacket (approx $2-300) and $100 Nike sneakers.

None of them spoke English, yet none seemed to need to.

After their grocery bill came to over $150, the mom pulled out her LoneStar card and WIC coupons, and proceeded to pay for their "necessities", which consisted of steak, beer, and a Univ of Texas hat for the boy. Naturally, the warning popped up on the screen for the items that were not to be covered by welfare and WIC, but the cashier hit "ignore" and away they went. The cashier was Mexican as well.

It's a system we cannot fathom... and it's become so large that we cannot stop it. I no longer believe that any elected official has the nation's best interest in mind, as I still see this every day:

1-My property taxes rise as more of them move into my town. This rise is from having to pay for their kids to enter into the local schools. Since they don't have to pay for the meals and books they need, someone else has to. That'd be me.
2-Homes built for 5-6 people at the most now have 20 or more living there. Local laws are made to stop this, but are never acted upon, since the police are now Mexican, too.
3-Mexican illegals rush up to Dallas, as they can have their babies at Parkland Hospital and have those babies automatically become US citizens. Oh, and all for free. AND, you also get parting gifts when you leave the hospital, such as free car seats, formula, etc. And nevermind paying it back... we won't try to find you anyway, as we know you'll give us false info or none at all. It's ok, after all, we'll pay for it somehow.
4-LULAC and ACLU cronies will cry and scream when programs like CHIP are taken away, yet never look into why. The "why" is this: we can no longer afford it. Why don't you quit crying fowl and actually help find ways to pay for your precious free health care? Oh, wait, I forgot... the hospitals don't have to make you pay, anyway.
5-No need to learn English. You can find pockets of Mexicans such as yourself who will conduct business with you, allow you to buy homes, start businesses, etc. without learning one word of English. Oh, and with this little subculture, you won't need to ever learn it, anyway, and you can still prosper.
6-Don't fear being deported. There are way too many of you here now for us to ever make a dent. And while we wait months (years?) for any real measures against illegals to be enacted and take effect, millions more of you will stream across, anyway.
7-We understand that you're "escaping poverty', but you need to realize that your home country needs to take more pride in itself and fix its problems. After all, your outgoing president thought so much of his beloved Mexico that his modus operandi was "let the U.S. deal with it, and we'll help you get there". It amazes me to watch you wear Mexican flags on your shirts, fly Mexican flags from your businesses, and cheer the Mexican national teams when they play the U.S. teams (and boo the U.S. teams in the process). It amazes me that you take pride in a nation that doesn't want you and takes every measure to help you leave it.

In short, my message to you, the illegal alien from Mexico, is this: "You can have it."

Go ahead... you can have Texas back. But, in 20 years, when it's full of poor like yourself who are trying to make do with a financially broke school system, welfare system, and healthcare system, you'll understand. Businesses will move north, retailers will shut down, and police and fire will no longer exist or become corrupt to survive (sort of like Mexico). You won't be able to cry foul anymore, because there won't be any money to fund your precious welfare programs. Employers will leave the state, property values will plummet, and abandoned buildings will become abandoned towns.

When this happens, just do me one favor... don't move further north. Stay put, please. Only then will you learn your lesson.

If you decide to keep pressing north to push your "Reconquista" movement, I'll keep heading north to stay away from you.

Hell, at this rate, I'll be in Alaska by 2030.

Posted by: El Grande on December 26, 2006 07:25 PM
Just for fun, I checked the stats on the Latino population in Alaska. There are almost 26,000 Latinos there already. Looks like El Grande and the rest of us will have to wait until all of the Mexicans are here, then we can all move to Mexico.