Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today on Glenn Beck

Glenn said, " there has to be something else going on for Washington to want all these illegals here."

My opinion is it's one total country from Mexico, USA and Canada....they want to compete with the EU...but the EU is falling apart now!

If this is the reason, we know it just won't be the 3 Countries, when we have Central American countries people crossing into Mexico to get here.

I think the future of our Country remaining like it used to be, is now doomed...there is some other reason than these illegals demanding and blackmailing our government.

Today, I received 4 different letters from Mitch McConnell.....they were the same letter in 4 different envelopes! They are not reading anything!

Heck, they don't even read the bills they pass!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Follow the paper trail. Someone is getting paid in large amounts.

I still am emailing, calling.....I told Frist, "What will you do if you pass this, and American citizens won't accept it?"

Should we concentrate more on the House now?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Hi Moose,
    that's been asked a few times today. Logically, the senate needs to take all the heat right now {except for our personal representatives}

The House will have it's turn! We're going to need all of our energy and as many people as possible to overload the House when the time comes.

If we continue to bombard the Senate, the house will hear about it. Get em nervous for their turn. Let the numbers keep falling and hit the Senate hard.
    When the time comes for the House, our momentum will be stronger.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you can only spend a little time on this right now, I suggest hammering the Senators. Personally, I'm hitting them all, every politician I can think of. I'll call and represent one zip code, call a little later and give them a different zip code (my senators' office staff always ask for my zip code, maybe yours don't).

Keep up the pressure. This is just the beginning. It won't end here.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Kick are you using rawhide? Try a cattle prod. That'll get'm move'n.

I agree, the Senate needs the pressure but if you are in the mood, call the House too and the Lame Duck. Also, I suggest calling the Party and telling them how mad you are about how their party members are behaving. Remind them that we elect the candidates and expect them to work for us. We are not going to put up with these special interest groups and lobbyist stealing our thunder any more. You can find party headquarters on the phone book or online.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Dixie, I AM doing all that. I'm retired, I got lots of time to contact these spineless and treasonous politicians. Then I contact the people who are on our side to let them know they have my moral (and occassionally) my financial support. I've got a regular schedule for calling and emailing them. Then I come back to this forum and read all these posts. It is good to have moral support right at my fingertips. Thanks, hang tough!
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>