Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today i did the unthinkable something i had never done befor

But if we are not ready if we are not prepared we, our fellow countrymen, our sons and daughters may experience this too.
    when all the news came out about men being Beheaded in Iraq i was afraid to view the videos that were being talked about. Today i viewed them.
    I sit here in disgust and i am appauled . But i am even more determined to fight the invasion of my beloved country.
    Al Quida , Islamic extremists, terrorists
    An invading army from the third world country to our immediate south.
    Rallies chalked full of Communist idiots who would like nothing more than to destroy our country.
    jihad being waged right inside our borders. According to whats his name that college professor and i quote" those protestant white gringos have to die". Sounds like a mexican form of Jihad. what !!! You can only be catholic and be from mexico to be a true citezen of this continent?
    Well lets hope they dont turn back to the roots of thier true ancestry and start human sacrifices again.
    Aztecs a very vicious and cruel lot of a race.
    The need to protect our borders is paramount to any Amnesty Mr. Bush might want to impose on the true citizens of this nation.
    We are more numurous than any kind of invading army . And we can repell the attempt too. I just wonder if we have the w8ill to do soo .
    I am hoping that we can win this in the political arena. [mod edit]

Always ready to die for my country !
    Steven Doherty

Re: Today i did the unthinkable something i had never done b

Quote Originally Posted by stevend1961
    But if we are not ready if we are not prepared we, our fellow countrymen, our sons and daughters may experience this too.
    when all the news came out about men being Beheaded in Iraq i was afraid to view the videos that were being talked about. Today i viewed them.
    I sit here in disgust and i am appauled . But i am even more determined to fight the invasion of my beloved country.
    Al Quida , Islamic extremists, terrorists
    An invading army from the third world country to our immediate south.
    Rallies chalked full of Communist idiots who would like nothing more than to destroy our country.
    jihad being waged right inside our borders. According to whats his name that college professor and i quote" those protestant white gringos have to die". Sounds like a mexican form of Jihad. what !!! You can only be catholic and be from mexico to be a true citezen of this continent?
    Well lets hope they dont turn back to the roots of thier true ancestry and start human sacrifices again.
    Aztecs a very vicious and cruel lot of a race.
    The need to protect our borders is paramount to any Amnesty Mr. Bush might want to impose on the true citizens of this nation.
    We are more numurous than any kind of invading army . And we can repell the attempt too. I just wonder if we have the w8ill to do soo .
    I am hoping that we can win this in the political arena. [mod edit]

Always ready to die for my country !
    Steven Doherty
    I couldn't agree with you more Steve and im glad you brought Middle East up because History is repeating itself in Europe. They are suffering their second Islamic Moorish invasion. The first one was repelled by Charles Martel at the Battle of Tours, the most important battle in Europes history IMO which drove out the Islamic invaders. Europe has not learned from history. Lets hope we don't make the same mistake in this country with Illegal aliens
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I don't think we have learned much either. They are here, changing our country, I've read that many preach hate in their Mosques that are here.

We have Mexican's claiming to take back part of our lands, we have Chinese spying on us.

We have some of the worst gangs now.

It's gotten so out of hand, I'm not sure what can be done. We have too many "goody two shoes" groups that sue over any new law that would control this invasion.

Too many lawyers that would sell out their mother's for a buck!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I watched a DVD about life in Iraq under Saddam. definatly not for the faint hearted! It showed people being beaten with sticks, having their hands cut off, arms being broken with pipes, people being beheaded.
    I am a combat vet and former EMS worker but the things I saw on this turned my stomach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you men really think here? Do you think things have gone to far in our country for any of us to make a difference? I am not being a pessimist here, I will fight to the very end, it is just, I have never seen the United States in such a mess as it in right now. What would it really take to get our country back?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    What do you men really think here? Do you think things have gone to far in our country for any of us to make a difference? I am not being a pessimist here, I will fight to the very end, it is just, I have never seen the United States in such a mess as it in right now. What would it really take to get our country back?
    Don't worry nitty, this Marine will never let our flag go down in our great country and i speak for alot of fellow veterans, they'll have to go threw us first and that won't be easy.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Personally speaking nittygritty I think we are standing at the edge of a cliff as a nation. Many enemies would like us to jump. Many enemies have "moved us" in the direction of the cliff. I think those enemies are mainly in this country serving in our local, state and federal governments.

Who was the person that said "America will be destroyed from within"? I would say they're back but today I think they've been here a while is more accurate.

To me ILLEGAL is the issue that could break us as a country. Not because of the people or the numbers but the amount of disrespect that our lawmakers have shown for the very laws they "work so hard" to have passed. They campaign on these laws, they go through all these gibberish arguments for months on end to get them passed so they can say to their constituents how they "fought hard" for the American way of life and for our children and the future of this great country and then they turn away from the camera, wink at the deal they just cut, do not fund the law they just passed so there is no enforcement and them and their buddies go the country club for lunch where Jose and Maria serve them coffee and cookies. Those are the only immigrants they have contact with in their ivory towers.

It is the laws which they do not enforce which could be our end as a nation. Immigration fraud, health care fraud, social security fraud, counterfeiting, smuggling, slave trafficking, disease control, banking fraud, welfare fraud etc. These violations listed are going to be forgiven with AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS. They have broken every one of these to make this work for the past twenty years. There is some other agenda or gain for a man (lawmakers) to have so little respect for what he does for a living. I would question the integrity of a master carpenter who builds houses to burn them down for the insurance money. Something is wrong with this picture.

Why do they even act like they care that two million servicemen's SS #'s were stolen when they are going to FORGIVE SS fraud in the millions by ILLEGLALS? Why do they even act like they care about bird flu pandemic when most of the ILLEGALS here work in the food industries and have never been tested for anything? They are bringing diseases here that will make bird flu look like a common cold. Why do they act like they care about white collar crime like Enron when the FDIC rules and regs are violated thousands of times a day everyday when they open a bank account or give a loan of any kind to someone they cannot prove lives legally in this country. Something is wrong with this picture.

I have your back but, I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Don't worry nitty, this Marine will never let our flag go down in our great country and i speak for alot of fellow veterans, they'll have to go threw us first and that won't be easy.
    I'am with you 100%!
    I have fought for this country before in Nam and have seen many good men die for it, I also took a oath to defend America and that oath does not go away when I am out of the military, once a Marine always a Marine!!
    Semper Fi brother.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'am with you 100%!
    I have fought for this country before in Nam and have seen many good men die for it, I also took a oath to defend America and that oath does not go away when I am out of the military, once a Marine always a Marine!!
    Semper Fi brother.
    Once a Soldier, always a Soldier.........LOL, remember that Marine

There are many of you out there that are either aware or are becoming aware. They hold their oath dear to their hearts just as you do. We also have our young Iraq & Afghanistan Vets who are also standing up to this horror show.

Thank goodness for ALL OF YOU that have protected us.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'am with you 100%!
    Semper Fi brother.
    Semper Fi Mountaindog!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast