Kind of long winded, so forgive me, but this pissed me off so much:

Today I was driving near my house, stopped by the nearby elementary school at a marked cross walk at school let out time, with the kids working as crossing guards with the stop signs on poles, whistles and bright yellow helmets. So I'm waiting for the traffic to be let go and what happens? A car with Mexico license plates just drives right through the intersection without even slowing down, let alone stopping for the crossing guard.

There were no kids in the lane he was driving through, but a crossing guard stop sign is still a stop sign. This moronic Mexican had this stupid blank expression on his face, just smiling away like a retard as he went right on through as if the kid holding the sign out and blaring the whistle at him didn't even exist. I give a glance over at the little girl seargent who led the crossing guard, and we just looked at each other in disgust, like, who the hell does this lowlife think he is. Then he drives on down the streeet in front of the school, barreling on at no less 40-45 miles an hour, in a clearly marked '25 MPH when children are present zone'.

Either this clown knows no English, is braindead or completely oblivious to the law. Either way, it just infuriated me, these people come here in their cars with Mexico license plates, who never pay any CA registration, most likely with no CA driver's license, no CA insurance and not the sense to know or obey the traffic laws. No wonder these scum cause so many accidents and kill so many innocent people.

If this guy had run over a little kid, I would have followed him and beat the living frijoles out of him, I wouldn't care what happened to me. The thing is, this happens all the time where I live in San Diego County. These Mexican Nationals and Mexican illegals do whatever they want here, who cares who they put at risk. What if some kid, seeing the crossing guard halting traffic and not paying attention, darts across the street and gets killed by this idiot? I bet he would've just keep on driving.

It makes me sick to think just how safe the streets will be when Bush starts letting all these Mexican truckers careen down the roads with no concern for anyone, totally disregarding or too stupid to obey red lights or stop signs.

Gee, thank you Mr. Bush, another new and wonderful way for Americans to die at the hands of Mexicans, just so you can save your big business buddies a few bucks on their labor costs, who cares if a few or a few hundred kids get splattered by 10 ton semi-trucks. All that matters is that you let your masters save a buck. It's not like you or your family will ever have to worry about getting killed crossing the street by some moron from south of the border ignoring the law. Or maybe you think that safety 'values don't stop at the Rio Grande'.