Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today is our day.

Today is our day, i need not remind you we are all in a Titanic Fight to save the Greatest Country in the history of the world. So get out and vote. God Bless America, we will and must prevail.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

God Bless America and here is to BRIGHTER days beginning tomorrow after todays decisive blow on "wrong track America"

Thank you PATRIOTS!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned

Arrogant Democrats

This Is the beginning of the end of the Democratic party In the United States. They have showed the American People how arrogant and self serving that they are as a party. If the Republicans are not careful they will also be gone In a few years. We CAN replace BOTH PARTIES If they do not start listening to "OUR WILL"..... TS

Republicans must do their job this time and protect the interests of Citizen Americans. They must stop illegal immigration, no excuses, no exceptions, no bias, no preference, no guest workers, no ifs, ands or buts.

Republicans must support any and all states who want to use their police officers to enforce US immigration law in their states as well as pass their own state immigration control laws.

Republicans must use common sense affordable tactics to secure our borders, employing state and local police officers, national guard members and deputized citizens.

Republicans must use our foreign policies to inform other countries that when their citizens invade our nation with the support of their government, then they can not continue to hold Most Favored Nation Status with the United States for diplomatic or trade purposes.

Republican leaders from Governors to US Senators to Congresscritters to State House Speakers and State Senate Pro-Tems must use their positions to roundly and soundly inform the illegal alien population in our country that they are not welcome here, the force of law will soon fall upon their doorsteps and work places, and the time to go home is now before they are arrested and detained for deportation.

Republicans must end the practice of de facto citizenship for children of illegal aliens.

Republicans at all levels of government must immediately stop all payments and benefits to illegal aliens.

Republicans must deliver on this issue and not allow any Kangaroo Court, Judge, President, Cabinet Member or Federal Law Enforcement Representative do or say anything that thwarts the objective for illegal aliens to self-deport or interfere with, delay or usurp deportation of illegal aliens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I still can't believe this is actually happening, I've been waiting so long for this "AWAKING" of my country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn