Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"These intolerable levels of underrepresentation are nothing short of systemic, institutional discrimination and must be addressed now," Gilbert Sandate , a recently retired federal executive, said at a news conference at which the coalition released a 30-page report on Hispanic employment trends.
    May I have his email address? I'd like to thank him also.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The three senators who voted against yesterday's fence amendment were Democrat Russ D. Feingold of Wisconsin, Republican Chuck Hagel of Nebraska and independent James M. Jeffords of Vermont.
    Hagel is an embarrassment to Nebraska! When his term is up he will be gone. Emails were going around about Osborne's vote for illegals going to college and that's one of the main reasons why he wasn't elected. Can't wait for Chuckie boy to be out of there. We won't even need the power of emails to get rid of him-his record tells all.

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I have to give Jeff Sessions a lot of credit, he is a good Senator. I wish we had more like him.
    Amen! I email him every week to tell him how proud I am that he is my Alabama Senator working diligently on this issue. He is a good American who will not give up the cause.
    Same here. I've wrote the good Senator several times, He is a Man of Honor and an American Patriot, Alabama is lucky to have him!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I thought the 6000 national guard troops were going down to the border to build fences anyways.. they had this on the news showing them building fences..

Other thing is, where is the national guard?

Was the Bush speech just a bunch of talk with no action?

Senator Sessions has been doing a great job for the American people. Without him the USA would be in much deeper trouble than we are already in. Thank you Senator Sessions.

Could we ask ONE MORE LITTLE FAVOR from you , Senator Sessions? Would you be our next president ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Building a better border fence

Americanmade your right Rottweilers have some pride.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Senator Sessions has been doing a great job for the American people. Without him the USA would be in much deeper trouble than we are already in. Thank you Senator Sessions.

Could we ask ONE MORE LITTLE FAVOR from you , Senator Sessions? Would you be our next president ?
    Not a bad idea
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Legal,
    My vote is either for Senator Sessions or Congressman Tancredo.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Legal,
    My vote is either for Senator Sessions or Congressman Tancredo.
    I wonder, has either considered seriously throwing their hat in the ring? I haven't been following 2008 possible candidate very closely....

Here is Sen. Sessions link to his log on immigration debate if you don't already have it:
    http://sessions.senate.gov/immigration2.cfm
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I just called Sessions office and left a message, also emailed. Asked if he is considering running for president. The lady who took my message did not sound surprised about my question, so I asked if that has been brought up by other constituents, she said yes.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123