Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

for the icon, click profile and it is near the bottom. for pics. i am still struggling there lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to make the comment that the strategy is correct. A certain group we all know sends me pleas for a large donation EVERY WEEK. they shot themselves in the foot. Sorry, I dont even open their stuff now. It made me doubt their authenticity. I bet you all know who I am talking about too. Alipac is right to just twice a year. what is more upsetting is the other group sold my name and the amount of mail I am getting is upsetting at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaPatriot
    HaHa! you guys are funny.... How do I post pics or put my icon on my name?
    To add an avatar (icon) go to the home page, then clik on "your Account" at the Main Menu, then click on "Your Info" and you will see an area to add an avatar of your choice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SoFlaPatriot"]I have to make the comment that the strategy is correct. A certain group we all know sends me pleas for a large donation EVERY WEEK. they shot themselves in the foot. Sorry, I dont even open their stuff now. It made me doubt their authenticity. I bet you all know who I am talking about too. Alipac is right to just twice a year. what is more upsetting is the other group sold my name and the amount of mail I am getting is upsetting at this point.[/quote

(HUGE HUG) I hate it when that happens.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Drinks, steak, interesting shoes....

This is quite a party!

Music??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little..." E. Burke

We need some dancing too!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal alien supporters create fake website + attack ALIPAC

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-129794.html

600 at Shenandoah Rally! Care of Digger.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/

April
    ALIPACERS ROCK!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast