Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Keep up the good work Digger.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I'm sure Ted Nugent would say...
    You Patriots ROCK!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Digger, you are awesome!!! Great speech .. I love how you get all passionate about what you're saying. It really makes people understand your heart is in it.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

To paraphrase Terry Anderson if they don't know that by now "you just aren't paying attention". Hehe.

Really, I try to contain myself. I even told myself in the days running up to the event "quiet"... didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    To paraphrase Terry Anderson if they don't know that by now "you just aren't paying attention". Hehe.

Really, I try to contain myself. I even told myself in the days running up to the event "quiet"... didn't work.
    No way, the crowd loved you (until you brought up the Catholic church .. I should have warned you most of them are Catholic, and very touchy right now).
    I am so glad you and Ruth were brave enough to join us, and I thank you for your never-failing patriotism!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

As a sidenote I am not against religion. I had one line in the speech chastising the Catholic church's support of illegal immigration.

Even if I had known ahead of time, I would not have taken that part out of my speech. They deserve to be outed as does any other non-profit or for-profit organization supporting illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    As a sidenote I am not against religion. I had one line in the speech chastising the Catholic church's support of illegal immigration.

Even if I had known ahead of time, I would not have taken that part out of my speech. They deserve to be outed as does any other non-profit or for-profit organization supporting illegal immigration.
    I understand. I simply meant that I don't think the Shenandoah residents can take much more of a "beating" right now (excuse the pun). I don't disagree with you at all ... I just don't think they were expecting that. As I said, you were great!!

Maybe we'll go have another one!

Apparently, the Shen Mayor was asked by an elderly woman why he didn't attend the VOPUSA protest, and he said "You were there with those Nazis??"

Cute, eh?

I hope they fire him at election time.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567