Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TODAY's SHOW: Our opposition is on the move!

ALIPACers and Last Americans Standing,

Today's show will focus on our opposition. They are on the move and lining up for their amnesty push. Groups plan to march in DC and McCain and Lindsey are on their way to pledge their loyalty to Obama.

Please tune in 3-5pm EST via www.lastamericans.us

Also, please post me article titles and links to any and all info you can find here on our site about what the opposition is doing right now and gearing up to do so i can present those sources and materials during the show.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-138299.html
    Anti immigrant groups react to Obama victory.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The fact that so many illegal aliens and foreigners have fraudulently voted and attained documents to vote, there has been real influence and changes in voting and election outcomes in many areas. The open borders know that as they increase their numbers, they have a larger voice in policy and legislation.

The fact too that the United States has allowed such unrestrained immigration, both legal and illegal, foreigners that are not loyal to the United States or who do not want to assimilate have poisoned how we conduct policy and law in the U.S. Roy Beck's number demonstration shows how numbers of people who enter matter.

(quote)
    The numbers are in on NY Immigration Coalition's massive Get Out the Vote campaign
    By Pat Young CCARECEN November 6, 2008 11:58 AM

Chung-Wha Hong, Executive Director of the New York Immigration Coalition is to be congratulated for the Coalition's excellent work in educating new citizens about the electoral process and getting out the vote on election day.

According to Chung-Wha, "All together, we coordinated over 500 election day canvassers, pollsters, and other staff to carry out the largest, most diverse and effective statewide voter mobilization effort to date by immigrants in New York State! Over the last three months, we knocked on over 50,000 doors, made over 100,000 phone calls, sent out over 150,000 pieces of direct-mail GOTV pieces, held numerous community events." This is on top of the 20,000 new citizens the Coalition registered to vote this year. This brings the Coalition's total state tally to over 270,000 new citizens registered since the voter registration project started back when I was Chair of the Coalition's Board of Directors.

Chung-Wha Hong has always understood that the key to immigrant power is the education and mobilization of the immigrant voter.

(quote)
    http://www.longislandwins.com/blog/in_t ... _immig.php

Though this article speaks of the thousands of new citizens that voted, Ms. Hong is one of the coordinators of the big march on Washington January 21 to lobby for illegal aliens and amnesty.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

There are some technical difficulties today.

To Listen Online Today

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive

Click on the type of player you want to use.

The Listen Live Link is broken today.

Dixie

anyone else have no audio?
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

The Republic Broadcast Player is not working today so you will have to use the above link and choose the program you want it to come across on your computer and one you have installed on your computer.

If you listen to C-Span, then you have RealPlayer or Windows Media Player.

Dixie

I hope that the other link will get fixed. I am having a problem with the link that you gave too Dixie.

I hope that someone will type some of what is being said. This show surely has some good information.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    There are some technical difficulties today.

To Listen Online Today

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive

Click on the type of player you want to use.

The Listen Live Link is broken today.

Dixie
    Thanks, Dixie! I thot my new bluetooth thingy wasn't working AGAIN! hahahha.

It's me -- EX!! Good to be back!

Hi W -- wake up some Americans today!! grrr
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I hope that the other link will get fixed. I am having a problem with the link that you gave too Dixie.

I hope that someone will type some of what is being said. This show surely has some good information.

If you have the windows media player which most do, click that link above and scroll down just a bit to where it says "windows media player" and click connect. Or is that link not showing?
    Have you ever stopped to think, and forget to start again?

Hey EX,

Glad you are back home!!!!!!!!

There is a whole list of players to choose from, just try one and if it doesn't work, try another one.

Dixie

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast