Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TODD HARTLEY Podcast: McCain Is Hated By Republicans in AZ

If anyone might have run across a decent write-up exposing John McAmnesty lately please post it, I am looking for an article to attach this excellent sound file to in order to help circulate it - TIA:

PHXnews Podcast

John McCain Is Hated By Republicans in Arizona - Anna Gaines & Hartley Talk About John McCain

Find out what we think about our Senator's ability to lead and hear for the first time about the book Hartley co-authored in 2002 called, 'The Real McCain' and the publishing company that flew him to Washington DC.

http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=56142

Although I've already posted this one around, this is the kind of article I'm looking for, here is an old Spotlight article exposing McCain and his Globalist Marxist backers from the 2000 election:

Big-Time Gangsters Set Up McCain’s Family Fortune
    Bronfman family behind the organized crime empire in Arizona that spawned the political career of John McCain

By Michael Collins Piper

In 1976 a crusading Phoenix reporter, Don Bolles, was murdered by a car-bomb after writing a series of stories exposing the organized crime connections of well-known figures in Arizona, including one Jim Hensley.

Five years later “Honest Johnâ€

Banned
    I saw a story this morning (biased of course) that McCain loved and leading the polls in Arizona

Why are we as a PAC not going after McCain in FL like we did Huck in Iowa?
    McCain is even worse and we need to get the word out.

[quote="RememberGoliad"]Although I've already posted this one around, this is the kind of article I'm looking for, an interesting old Spotlight article on McCain and his Globalist Marxist backers from the 2000 election:

Bronfman family behind the organized crime empire in Arizona that spawned the political career of John McCain

By Michael Collins Piper

In 1976 a crusading Phoenix reporter, Don Bolles, was murdered by a car-bomb after writing a series of stories exposing the organized crime connections of well-known figures in Arizona, including one Jim Hensley.

If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Thanks for your insights friends -

So what's the best dirt that we can find on this miscreant?

McCain Is Hated By Republicans in AZ
    Yes, the AZ primary should be real interesting!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember Goliad, thanks for the post. This chronology of McCains crime involvement is something everyone should see.

Again, rhino zealotry/global corpratism aside, how does the rnc think that he would be able to defeat Hillary or Obama? Or is that the idea...

[quote="RememberGoliad"]Although I've already posted this one around, this is the kind of article I'm looking for, here is an old Spotlight article exposing McCain and his Globalist Marxist backers from the 2000 election:

By Michael Collins Piper