Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tancredo is an American Hero, and he has accomplished exactly what he started out to do.....Thank you TOM.... you have made your fellow Americans proud!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/30
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SanjayaMalakar
    The American people didn't need Tancredo to publicize immigration. They can already feel it. Tancredo failed in his campaign. He's a failure.
    Oh really??

---Did Comprehensive Immigration Reform pass??

---Did the Dream Act pass??

---Did the illegals in NY get drivers' licenses??

---Are illegals throughout the country currently being arrested and deported???

---Are illegals throughout the country currently having trouble finding jobs??

---Are the illegals throughout the country currently being denied welfare, WIC, foodstamp, etc. benefits???

---Have thousands of illegals fled the state of Oklahoma????
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The American people didn't need Tancredo to publicize immigration. They can already feel it. Tancredo failed in his campaign. He's a failure.
    hahahahha........

I have to laugh. Tancredo made this a big issue because he voiced exactly, in such a powerful way WHAT WE ALL FEEL. He also made it "okay" to talk about cause the other politicans (except, Hunter/Paul) were too afraid. Now, these 'amnesty' types are trying to be tough on illegals... they are all shills.

I hope Tancredo spends his last monies on exposing the Hack Huckaberry is... in Iowa. Huckaberry will destroy this country.. trust me.

Even when Tancredo drops, he would have ton a TON for the movement.. A Ton, I will readily admit that, and I am glad he is around. I actually hope him and Paul work together in some capacity.

Tom Tancredo....

I believe I read a post about two weeks ago stating a drive was being organized for Dec. 1 (tomorrow) for people to contribute financially to Tom Tancredo's campaign to see if they could raise as much money for him in one day as Ron Paul's campaign did. I haven't seen it mentioned since, and I don't see it on his website. However, if you're interested in helping Tom financially so that he can continue to help our country, you can donate to his campaign at:
    Tancredo for President - Official Campaign Site
    www.teamtancredo.org/

(Please note that I have no personal interest in this, or any other, political campaign.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Tancredo is an American Hero, and he has accomplished exactly what he started out to do.....Thank you TOM.... you have made your fellow Americans proud!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/30
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    ABSOLUTELY!!! JOB WELL DONE,TOM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    ABSOLUTELY!!! JOB WELL DONE,TOM!!!!
    DITTO!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueinky
    Yes, he has succeeded in getting the message out in the open and into the Presidential debates. I applaud the passion and compassion Tom Tancredo embodies. Oh, if we could only have a President that cares as much about America as he does, we would be extremely fortunate. Unfortunately, he will never get to be President, because he doesn't have a "nasty gene" in his body. He has way too much class and self-respect to get down and dirty in the trenches - something that is a pre-requisite for all high government politicians these days. This is a truly a sad state of affairs in our Country.

He seems to be a very nice guy . He also is the only one so far that I know who has threatened to blow up a couple popular arab sites if they attack us again . Most the others shy away from the biggest threat to world peace .

Trolls don't tend to last too long around here. It seems we're too informed for them to "win" an argument. Thanks for the well-wishes for all ALIPACers. We wish you the same.

MERY CHRISTMAS TROLL.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    From anohter thread:

All of you alipacers are mean-spirited, horrible people. I hope misfortune befalls of all you.
    Tancredo IS a winner. We are not horrible people. We are tired of foreigners coming to our country ILLEGALLY with the hate of our people and abusing our system of laws and benefits. Go back to your own country and spill some blood for change, just like our forefathers did for us. If you are not here on a current passport or work visa, YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE. Obey God's demand that you not invade your brohter's land. GO HOME NOW, TROLL.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

SanjayaMalakar wrote:

No. He is an outstanding success. It has people like you worried that you will lose what your are trying to steal, the right to be here. We could not ask for more. He and others like him will go down in history as great men. The pro-illegal crowd will go down in history as the traitors they are. Oh, and "Have a nice day."

With any luck it will be one of your last few here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast