Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOM TANCREDO "LISTEN" ON MARK LEVIN RADIO

Congressman Tom Tancredo was guest on Mark Levin's Radio Show (Channel 124, XM Satellite) yesterday (Tuesday, May 22). While Mark pointed out that Mr. Tancredo was a "dark horse," he acknowledged the importance of the message that he was carrying to the public. He encouraged him to remain in the race as long as he can, describing him as a good man, eloquent, and he needs to reach as many people as possible.

Their discussions were of France's recent decision to not offer "AMNESTY," and to deport illegal aliens. Rep. Tancredo mentioned the thousands of burned cars and riots in France as a result of illegal immigration.

They also discussed the bi-lingual, bi-cultural results of this unrestricted illegal immigration in the United States. Both felt this will be the destruction, end of America as we know it if we do not gain control. DEPORTATION is possible, and necessary Congressman Tancredo stated. Employer penalty would rapidly cause many to flee. Recents legislation in Colorado has caused thousands to leave and go back to their home countries.

Congressman Tancredo talked of the threats on his life, describing this effort as a dirty business. He wears bullet proof vests often and the SWAT team must assist at certain events. Of course, he has had to decline speaking at times due to threats.

His final comments were about his appreciation of prayers many have offered on his behalf. Let's do keep him in our prayers for protection and a continue strong voice for the support of America and Americans

We should call and say "Thank You," to Rep. Tancredo.

TO LISTEN TO YESTERDAY'S SHOW, CLICK ON LINK:
    Tuesday, May 22, 2007
    On Tuesday's show: Mark began the show asking the question - if you could vote today to allow 12 - 20 million new people into America, what way would you vote? Mark also spoke with Congressman Tom Tancredo about the immigration situation - his disagreements and suggestions on what should or can be done.

If you missed any part of the show, or want to hear it again, make sure you click here to download or stream The Great One!
    http://www.marklevinshow.com/

MARK LEVIN RADIO - Call in when you can 1-877-381-3811 (6-8PM EST)

http://www.wabcradio.com/showdj.asp?DJID=12009

http://www.teamtancredo.com/

http://tancredo.house.gov/

DC Office
    1131 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515-0606

Littleton Office
    1800 W. Littleton Blvd.
    Littleton, Colorado 80120
    720-283-7575
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    He was on a local radio station here in Raleigh, NC, this morning too (an FM station).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Congressman Tancredo talked of the threats on his life, describing this effort as a dirty business. He wears bullet proof vests often and the SWAT team must assist at certain events. Of course, he has had to decline speaking at times due to threats.

His final comments were about his appreciation of prayers many have offered on his behalf. Let's do keep him in our prayers for protection and a continue strong voice for the support of America and Americans

We should call and say "Thank You," to Rep. Tancredo.
    Tom, WE love you out here!!! Keep up the good work!! GOOOOOO TOM!!!!

Spoke with the Littleton Office today and they are very appreciative of the support and calls that they are receiving on Congressman Tom Tancredo's behalf. They want us to work actively to get the message out and to inspire others to do the same.

Please continue calling to encourage Rep. Tancredo and anyone else on the front lines.

Psalm 91
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was an AMAZING turn of events!

Mark was making fun of TANCREDO for the last week.

Mark, for the very first time, last week, began hammering BIG business hard.

A switch is beginning to flip for Mark.......he's brilliant, one of the best Constitutional attornies in the country but would never go too far concerning bush. Still making excuses for bush but definitely beginning to expand his views.

From Congressman Tancredo's Website is the following:

Immigration Reform

Mass immigration to the United States has had a dramatic effect on the quality of life in America today. These effects are becoming increasingly clear to all of us, and most Americans are demanding action.

The vast majority of the public support measures to improve the enforcement of our existing immigration laws, and overwhelmingly oppose granting amnesty to illegal aliens. It was this popular support that spurred the last House to push through a solid attempt for immigration enforcement in 2005. Unfortunately, under the new House leadership, I am not optimistic that Congress will take the necessary action to secure our borders. I am far more concerned that the amnesty plans the Senate and President have been pushing these last few years will be dangerous in these coming months.

The Senate passed immigration legislation in the 109th Congress that attempted to combine an amnesty unprecedented in size, a new guest worker program, several other provisions that will continue to undermine any effort to have a secure immigration system, with new promises to enforce the new rules. History is our guide, and it is clear from the lessons of the past that amnesty is the wrong path to choose. It is the worst kind of public policy to reward illegal behavior – and as we have seen in the years since Congress provided blanket amnesty to illegal aliens in the 1980’s – doing so simply encourages more illegal behavior.

I supported the House legislation, which among other things called for mandatory verification of employees’ legal status, increased penalties for alien smuggling, authorized expanded cooperation on enforcing immigration law between local and federal law enforcement, and prevented frivolous lawsuits by illegal aliens. I was proud that the House prudently sought policy that followed the strategy of attrition. I believe that we must regain control of our dangerously porous borders, and we must cut off the employment magnet that drives illegal immigration.

Those who break our immigration laws – whether they are illegal aliens or unscrupulous employers – must be held accountable. Rest assured that I will continue to work for the enactment of an immigration enforcement bill that will provide verifiably secure. Conversely, I am steadfastly opposed to any form of amnesty, and I will work to prevent the passage of any legislation that would provide a path to citizenship to illegal aliens, or any expansion of guest worker programs.
    http://tancredo.house.gov/issues/issue_ ... tion.shtml

I love ML and try to catch his show whenever. When I heard this last night with Tom Tancredo I was jumping for joy.

Mark finally said when the interview was over that a lot of people don't like Tom but that he does. He said everything Tom said totally represented his views and hopes that Tom will get his message out.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This was an AMAZING turn of events!

Mark was making fun of TANCREDO for the last week.

Mark, for the very first time, last week, began hammering BIG business hard.

A switch is beginning to flip for Mark.......he's brilliant, one of the best Constitutional attornies in the country but would never go too far concerning bush. Still making excuses for bush but definitely beginning to expand his views.
    I heard him making fun of Tom Tancredo last week before the Amnesty bill was out...But when I heard him last night talking to Tancredo, I think Levin may be having second thoughts about what he said last week about Tom...Tom is such a great person and he really believes in what is best for America. Tom is a true patriot, and Mark knows that even if Tancredo is a dark horse and can't win he is a good guy... after last night I doubt he will be making fun of him again.

cee

Tom Tancredo

This is what the Tancredo team sent me this morning. I had not idea that the illegals wouldn't have to pay back taxes!!!! They should all be deported period.

Tom has asked me to give you the latest on the Senate sellout—I must tell you it is a complete betrayal of the nation, guaranteeing another massive invasion across our border and destroying the very identity of our nation. Here are the most outrageous aspects of the bill.

Automatic amnesty for the 15-20 million illegal aliens living here today! All they have to do is fill out the paperwork and 24 hours later they are legal.

Cost: $2.5 trillion to the taxpayer—the bill bankrupts the nation.

Thirty to forty million new immigrants in about 8 years.

Four hundred thousand guest workers every year to enter our country, take our jobs, suppress our wages, and burden our communities (and when their visas expire do you think they might join the next wave of illegal aliens).

NO back taxes for amnestied illegals.

NO English requirement for amnestied illegals.

NO medical exams for amnestied illegals.

Absolutely ZERO serious provisions to upgrade border security—our elite do not intend to secure the nation. In fact, buried in the bill is language that expresses the “sense of Congressâ€

Duh

Re: Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by cee
    Tom has asked me to give you the latest on the Senate sellout—I must tell you it is a complete betrayal of the nation, guaranteeing another massive invasion across our border and destroying the very identity of our nation. Here are the most outrageous aspects of the bill.
    Thanks, cee. It's good to know you are in touch with our hero.

I heard he might have a townhall event coming up. If/when you have details on this, please let us know.

If some of us have ideas or info that we think might be of interest to Tom, can you advise how to send it so that he sees it; is regular mail sufficient for this? I imagine his office receives hundreds or thousands of communications a week.

Duh
    Duh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast