Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME TO ALIPAC CEE, GLAD TO SEE YOU GETTING INVOLVED!!

Come on everyone lets get our voices heard, time to get involved, calls, faxes e-mails and post at this link and let everyone know what you are hearing. Lets let congress know what real Americans Want!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=363412

Check out Operation Bring it Home also and get your home towns involved!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63288
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

cee

Tancredo

I just went to his website and signed up for Team Tancredo. They send email to you whenever there is an update. His site is www.teamtancredo.org.

I live in texas down about 130 miles from the border. In my county there are 65 colonias, which we all are paying for and senator hutchison wanted to upgrade their living conditions. Texas finally passed a law forbidding any new colonias, but I don't think anyone will enforce it. The wages in this county are some of the lowest in the country because of all the illegals.

I also have been a member of numbersusa since 2004. I hope all of you also join numbers so that the more faxers we have the better. I found this site from a referral from numbers. They don't have any blogging, but they have professional lobbyist in washington everyday. The faxing is free and they notify everytime you need to take action.

I am so glad numbers referred me to this site. I am glad to get to meet and talk with people with like mind sets. I just love this site. I also like the update and actions to take so that I don't miss anything.

I also signed up for senator cornyn's news letters as well and he notifies me when there is anything about immigration going on.

I wish we could get to talk with Tom Tancredo one on one. I would like to see how he stands on other issues. But I would vote for him just because immigration is such a big deal to me. -cee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12