Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tony Blair and George Bush are idiots!

Now I just heard today on CNN that both these yahoos just proposed to handout 3 billion to Palestine. For what? This is the great response to their country getting attacked. We aren't going to send over Daisy Cutters, we aren't going to send over MOAB's, we aren't going to send over any Cruise missles or Tomahawks, no we are going to send over money.

This is akin to me blowing up your house, killing your family and getting reimbursed by the government. Since Tony Blair and George Bush are all for rewarding criminal, thug like behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if that would happen the next time we are attacked.

Now of course Bush and Blair want to double aid to Africa as of today. Yeah those billions they are spending to buy off these third world s--tholes would sure look good being spent on our borders. What does Bush and Blair know about borders? They probably think borders is just a fine book store to go buy their favorite novel to read each other bed time stories when they tuck each other in at 9pm every night.

These idiots just don't get it. I knew the response after being attacked would be the same old boring, stump speech about evil doers, freedoms and democracies, while still spouting off the same big lie that Islam is a religion of peace garbage while they throw more money at their enemies. Same old milk toast, PC nonsense. Meanwhile those who are getting the shaft are the people, the taxpayers, the voters. They keep telling us the same nonsense to stay calm and be vigilante while they leave our borders wide open to attack. These bureaucrats are playing politics with our national security and our lives and it's at the peril of us all. To say that homeland security and this administration is defending this country half ass would be to compliment them. I wouldn't even say they are doing it that well. If we don't act now, we will become corpses very soon and that includes me too. The only way America gets saved is if we act because our government obviously doesn't care and will stop at nothing to sell out this country just to gain a quick buck. The hottest place in hell will be reserved for them, I guarantee it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Israel going to ask for $$$$$$$

Israel wants the USA to give them money to move their settlements!
    We didn't tell them to build there...
    GRRRRRR
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Three BILLION for Palestine? Excuse me? Don't they have to get this money from congress? Does congress have to give them the money for every single hairbrained idea they come up with? I wouldn't give five cents to Palestine. For God's sakes...those two have come apart.

How about our tax revolt?? I'm really sick of this hand out to everyone for every reason stuff. I mean...China expects to fund competition for our companies out of our pockets. Has everything and everyone gone totally nutz??

On Lou Dobbs last night was a CIA agent who had been assigned to the Bin Laden investigation since before 9-11. He said plainly that the American people are being lied to...about the number of terrorists that we're fighting, there are far more than we're being led to believe...and also about our governments involvments in those Islamic nations...he said that's the reason for the terror attacks.

I know from living overseas that the news over there is quite different from what's shown on our tv's or printed in our papers. Our news is so sanitized it's incredible...those people react very strongly to the blackmail and heavy handed actions of our government....I don't blame them...heck, our government has made a total mess of our country...why should they be trying to run someone elses?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

This is OUTRAGEOUS This seems to me like a concerted effort to destroy Israel. Our fake friends we embrace (Mexico) and our true friends we turn our back on (Israel) This Bush/Blair policy in the international arena is going to get people killed. Sharon had no business trying to move those settlers. They are Jewish people in a Jewish nation. I see it akin to some agency telling me I have to move because some ILLEGAL ALIENS want to move here. OVER MY DEAD BODY.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

It is time for another Tea Party!
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Re: Tony Blair and George Bush are idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Now I just heard today on CNN that both these yahoos just proposed to handout 3 billion to Palestine. For what?
    The US has been using aid to buy out corrupt regimes for decades, man.

Three BILLION for Palestine? Excuse me? Don't they have to get this money from congress? Does congress have to give them the money for every single hairbrained idea they come up with? I wouldn't give five cents to Palestine. For God's sakes...those two have come apart.
    It's not even Congress. It's our own president who's giving away all these handouts and Congress isn't doing jack squat about it. I agree. I wouldn't give a penny to Palestine just so they can hand over the money to Hamas or some group of fanatics who want to blow us away.

How about our tax revolt?? I'm really sick of this hand out to everyone for every reason stuff. I mean...China expects to fund competition for our companies out of our pockets. Has everything and everyone gone totally nutz??
    I couldn't do the tax revolt even if I wanted to. They automatically deduct all the taxes out of my pay so I never see that money, no matter what. I guess that is one of the benefits for being a government employee.

On Lou Dobbs last night was a CIA agent who had been assigned to the Bin Laden investigation since before 9-11. He said plainly that the American people are being lied to...about the number of terrorists that we're fighting, there are far more than we're being led to believe...and also about our governments involvments in those Islamic nations...he said that's the reason for the terror attacks.
    I don't know if I agree with that. Terrorists have been around long before America was discovered. These muslims have been in war and conflict for thousands of years against various nations. I agree that we are being lied to by our government. I think these savages would attack us no matter what though.

I know from living overseas that the news over there is quite different from what's shown on our tv's or printed in our papers. Our news is so sanitized it's incredible...those people react very strongly to the blackmail and heavy handed actions of our government....I don't blame them...heck, our government has made a total mess of our country...why should they be trying to run someone elses?
    Exactly. Even if you agree with Bush's democracy crusade around the world (which I don't), secure our homeland Mr Bush before you go on your crusade to democratize the world.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

our true friends we turn our back on (Israel)
    Try Googling the phrase "Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty". Friends don't torpedo, launch missles at and machine gun friends. It kinda spoils the friendship for me. There is a book by the same name as above written by the ships Captain William L. McGonagle. Please Google it, there is a lot of fascinating reading! The link below is the most telling in my opinion.

http://www.washington-report.org/backis ... 306019.htm
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

dialectic

Recipe for continued chaos,

keeping all off balance, for the benefit of whom, or should I say what, as it seemingly has no persona?

"Enemies" favored, "friends" betrayed, or are betrayers themselves, all to what end?

thesis + antithesis= synthesis.

terror + anti-terror= police/ militarised state.

Who does this benefit?

Well it is tried and true method of ruling men, by first dividing them,

then, beset them upon one another..,

and then RULE the CHAOS.

Let's quit the game, build Fortress America.

Read Washingtons Farewell Address. cheers glenn

$3 billion for Palestine is $3 billion for terrorism against innocent civilians.

As dman said, this should be the only gift we send to Palestine:

[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast