Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tony Snow on all three cable shows

as i write, tony snow job jus finished talking on Fox
    Msnbc and chris matthews is saying snow will be on there
    as did wolf blitzer all in the 5E 4C hour

I just headed over here to say the same thing. Wow Bush is putting on the publicity parade for this scamnesty push isn't he?

Tony Snow used to be the press secretary, now he is Bush's new hope for a likeable guy to spread his lies.

Usually I am calm about this, but Bush's ignorant push this week has really angered me wayyyyy more than usual! What a blatent disregard of the peoples position.

isnt it amazing that now all three able networks seem to be giving more time to the immigration debate and shamnesty bill.
    or could it be cuz the prez was on the hill for lunch today that its getting all this press

Quote Originally Posted by duece212

Tony Snow used to be the press secretary, now he is Bush's new hope for a likeable guy to spread his lies.
    Likable? Maybe by satan but not by any living human being on this earth. What a lying sack of mod edit!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

What I find amazing is bush never seems to have time to discuss the war and tell us what is happening and speak to the American people BUT he has plenty of time to spread the shamnesty crap!! How can we get this disgusting person out of office???? We can't wait 18 months to get rid of him!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    What I find amazing is bush never seems to have time to discuss the war and tell us what is happening and speak to the American people BUT he has plenty of time to spread the shamnesty crap!! How can we get this disgusting person out of office???? We can't wait 18 months to get rid of him!!
    The only phrase Bush knows is "Stay the course", unfortunately now he's tacked that onto his amnesty agenda as well as the war.