Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tony Snow is the new mouthpiece for Bush???

Have you heard this guy talk? He is more liberal than anything...but so is the President these days

I know he is just the mouthpiece but I surely hope Bush doen't start listening to him. Have you heard Snow's views on illegal immigration???

And this is not a bash against Liberals. I just find it strange that Bush would appoint him to this post. Maybe it's me. I don't like EITHER party these days. They're one in the same!

I can not count how many times I have heard him bash Bush to no end on Fox News, and now he works for him!

Snow is suppose to revitalize and rejuvenate Bush's all time low numbers

As Lou Dobbs said on his show tonite now we can really be snowed by the president.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    As Lou Dobbs said on his show tonite now we can really be snowed by the president.
    Yeah, that was a good one wasn't it

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Yeah it just some more Snow. We have already had enough Snows up there. Two Snows and two Fox's

Oh just a little comparison, Treasurer Secretary Snow. Snow comes from Fox. FOx is south of the border.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Your all funny! :P

We will stay away from the "snow job" comments.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey! How's this one?

I guess being on Fox news was good practice for the job as spokesman for the White House? lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Being as Snow is pro-illegal, pro-open borders, an avowed One Worlder as a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, he will make a perfect shill for Bush.

Notice how not a single mention by any outlet that he is all of these things?

Snow recently wrote about Mexico and illegals:

(Mexico) also provides a helpful prop for sustaining American economic growth and cultural dynamism.
    62 percent of illegal immigrants pay income taxes (via withholding) and 66 percent contribute to Social Security. Forbes magazine notes that Mexican illegals aren't clogging up the social-services system: only 5 percent receive food stamps or unemployment assistance;
    immigrants are generally less involved in crime than similarly situated groups,
    "crime rates along the border are lower than those of comparable non-border cities."
    Total crime and property crime in California are half what they were in 1980; violent crime has fallen more than a third.
    Summing up with:

The Statue of Liberty symbolizes America's affection for the world's tired and poor, the "huddled masses yearning to breathe free." Before someone razes Lady Liberty and decides to erect a wall to "protect" America from the world, shouldn't we at least spend a little time trying to get our facts straight?
    Yeah, he'll make a perfect mouthpiece for Bush.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast