Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have to ask this one question, will probably get my butt in trouble again, is this site just a place to bash Fox news or what? Myself I think Tony snow is much to good a person to be this administration's press secretary right now. I have listened to Tony for several years now and yes, I don't agree with everything he has to say but in no way would I ever consider him to be a Liberal! You ask me except for Lou Dobbs, CNN is as about as liberal as you can get. thats just my opinion anyway good night to you. Guess I will have to go on a little and say this: I don't think Bush is wrong about everything either except this immigration thing I will fight him tooth and nail on it though! Go ahead, bash me all you want I am big enough to handel it
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Bush and Snow together could not figure out how to use a toilet seat if they were given a 12 page instruction manual printed for a first grade class. Bush will destroy all who follow him in the Republican Party. We have two winners that represent my part of the state, Gordon Smith and Ron Wyden. Both think just like dubya. Bring them all in. But I bet they will be the first to say nimby(Not in my back yard) Bush needs to get his head out of the snow bank!!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123