Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOO ANGRY TO TITLE THIS POST!!

Just a little while ago, on another message board that has nothing to do with illegal immigration, I started a thread that said this:

IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CRISIS IN THE U.S.....PLEASE WATCH THIS SHOW TONIGHT

I was referring to the Hannity & Colmes program with the Minutemen on it, and I said so. (Even if the message board isn't about illegal iimmigration, I try to sneak little snippets on the issue in there in an effort to wake some people up).

Anyway, here is a reply I received on that thread (referring to the Minutemen):

Message #3 - Posted by Lalenya on 07/26/06 07:37 PM
    Are they not related to the klu klux clan? give it a rest!

Infuriated, here was my reply back (please give me your feedback and let me know if you think I said the right things and did an okay job of refuting that ludicrous comment).

No, the Minutemen are NOT related to the Klu Klux Klan. That's the most ignorant, ludicrous statement I've heard to date.

The Minuteman are not racist. When they patrol the borders (peacefully and without violence), they're not targeting any one race. The goal of the Minutemen is to protect people like YOU from illegals crossing over the Mexican border into the U.S. Not only do Mexicans and Central Americans cross our borders illegally, but OTMs (Other than Mexicans, as the Border Patrol calls them) also cross. And MANY of the OTMs are Middle-Eastern. A fast growing method terrorists are using to get into the U.S. unseen and undocumented is over the Mexican border.

With border patrol's hands tied, and more than 2,000 making it past the border patrol into the U.S. every day, the Minuteman are a welcome helping hand to protect YOU and me and every other American who is vulnerable to acts of terrorism. They risk their lives out there to protect EVERY American, regardless of race, from harm. And you dare to link them to the Klu Klux Klan?

There are many ramifcations to ANY person of ANY race crossing into the U.S. and living, undocumented, among us. Besides the obvious danger of terrorists lurking amongst us, there is also the fact that many of the people crossing over the Mexican border into the U.S. are carrying diseases that the U.S. eradicated long ago (such as tuberculosis, malarya and cholera) then getting jobs working in restaurants, slaughterhouses and food packaging plants, thereby exposing Americans to serious health risks.

Anybody entering the U.S. should be KNOWN by the U.S. government, health screened and checked out by the FBI (which is the way it is for all people who immigrate here LEGALLY). When the thousands of illegals who cross over the border into the U.S. everyday go unchecked and bypass these important screenings, every American citizen is in danger.

So DON'T YOU DARE compare Minutemen to the Klu Klux Klan!! The Klu Klux Klan is a white supremist group who believes that all other races are inferior and therefore should be eradicated. This has NOTHING to do with what the Minutemen's mission is.

Get your facts straight!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl,
    Good for you for trying to inform people. Some people are misinformed especially re the Minutemen. Hopefully that person will watch the show and learn something. Most of the lamestream media is not favorable to the Minutemen. And who knows where this person is coming from, you might have hit a nerve.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well said, americangirl!

And good job for sneaking some info in to wake folks up.

Check this link out, perhaps it will add to your post. But see what YOU think.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... nt&sid=673

There are a lot of articles on ALIPAC about the minutemen and their mission, how they check out new recruits (I believe they do background checks), and/or maybe you could visit their website.

Let us know how it goes.

americangirl, you are clearly baaaccckkk!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thanks Jean and curiouspat....I was so angry when I was typing that my words were just spilling out and it was hard to get all my points in coherently.

curiouspat, thanks for the article; I think I'm going to post it on the other board.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

"We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Thanks Triumph.

Hey, we must all be west coasters, we're still up at 9:45!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thanks Triumph.

I wish Its 12:45 here....I have a hard time pulling myself away from the site..
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Well, I'm still at work. I need to get my rear end home.

Goodnight everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thanks Triumph.

I wish Its 12:45 here....I have a hard time pulling myself away from the site..
    That's just what I was thinking! But I've just moved to the Seattle area from Miami...am having a really hard time getting my internal clock adjusted. I'm so sleepy, yet want to push it back a bit!!!!

Triumph, you're right, it's hard to pull away!!!

Night!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Link to the post please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast