Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank You,
    People like that show their ignorance all too often.
    I was recruited in with the Minutemen a year ago and it took about 6 weeks to be screened and approved in order to receive my Field ID card.

I heard part of that show on KFI 640 talk radio show today. I can say that the person that spends time with the illegals, gets to like them, but does not sympathize with them.
    ------------------------

americangirl, welcome back I think you got her told pretty good! Taking a break from sending emails to N.C. saw your post and it uplifted me! You gave her something to think about. I hate what the president did to our minutemen and patriots when he labled them as VIGILANTES while he was fawning over Vicente Fox. My dislike of him started at that minute and it has grown into a full blown disatisficatin with him ever since, that is putting it midly can't say what I really feel now and here. We have him to thank for bringing this kind of gargabe down on their heads. he impowered the illegals and the pro-illegal supporters to act this way to our citizens trying to do the job our government won't do and that is to secure our borders and send this kind of rabble running for the border. Thank you for doing the right thing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

americangirl,

Good for you! Hang in there!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dang Americangirl, you went out like a kitten and come back as a lioness.
    Excellent reply!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW! well said AmericanGirl WELL SAID! did you get a reply or do you suppose they were all setting there slack jawed. LOL
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Dang Americangirl, you went out like a kitten and come back as a lioness.
    No kidding MD

Dixie

americangirl,

Good for you!! A little bit of time away did you a lot of good. Went away feeling defeated and came back with fire in your veins. You should be very proud of yourself.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

See my other post ("Swiming with the Sharks all day") for a link to the site I'm referring to here.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

AmericanGirl really glad to see you back. WOW whatever you did to refuel really worked. Good for You. GRRRR no wrath like a womens fury. Go get em!

You'll see that I won a few people over to my side.
    americangirl, Please don't be embarrassed! We all need some kind of a break from time to time.

The fact that you are waking some folk up to our issue is terrific!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12