Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Too Good not to Post--can we say HYPOCRITES?

Wouldn't it be great if everyone emailed Lizzy Dole with a huge---NO MONEY for TREASON. You gotta be joking lady! Suck wind. The Republicans get NADA DINERO from this American.

Better yet! Spring for the stamp and MASS MAIL the message with those mexican bills.......lots of mexican bills

Greetings to the GOPUSA Family of Activists!

Campaign season is already gearing up.

Please see the message below from Senator Elizabeth Dole and learn more about the Democrats Impeach PAC.

Keep up the fight,

Bobby Eberle

-----
    Robert R. Eberle, Ph.D.
    President and CEO, GOPUSA

By now, you have probably heard that the Democrats have assembled a powerful impeachment coalition of over 100 liberal organizations.

But what you may not have heard is that they have also formed an entire PAC - Impeach PAC - whose sole mission is to back Democrat candidates who support the immediate impeachment of our President!

What does that mean for stalwart Republicans like you and me?

STOP THE LIBERALS FROM IMPEACHING PRESIDENT BUSH!

In addition to the 100+ organizations who have formed a coalition to impeach President Bush, there is also an entire PAC - Impeach PAC - dedicated to promoting the Democrats' ruthless course of action against our President as well!

Please donate to the NRSC's campaign to preserve our Republican Senate Majority and elect Republican candidates who will help defend President Bush from vengeful Democrats and keep America moving forward on a path of lower taxes, smaller government and strong national defense.

It means that we must be doubly prepared to help our Republican Senate candidates fight back against the most organized and well-funded Democrat onslaught ever.

And, it means that I'm counting on you more than ever to make an emergency online contribution to the NRSC to help us save our increasingly vulnerable Republican Senate Majority!

Click Here to Donate to the NRSC.

My friend, it's clear that Democrats are growing progressively more desperate to capture the U.S. Senate and carry out their vengeful and destructive course of action against President Bush.

Just imagine, with liberal extremists like Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy and Russ Feingold controlling the Senate agenda, everything we have fought so hard to achieve will be effectively destroyed in a very short period of time...

Pro-growth, pro-family tax cuts will be replaced with economy-wrecking, job-killing tax hikes;
    Superior, accessible health care will be replaced with shoddy government-run health care;
    All Republican efforts to win the war on terror will be replaced with the Democrats' defeatism and reckless cut-and-run polices and
    Well-qualified conservative judges will be rejected in favor of liberal activist judges who legislate from the bench.
    We can't let this happen.

We've got to be ready to help our Republican candidates fight back against an exceptionally well-financed and well-prepared Democrat machine.

That's why I'm urging you to support the NRSC's campaign to elect and re-elect Republicans who will protect our Senate Majority and stand up against Democrats and their devastating course of action against President Bush.

Please make the most generous contribution you can spare to the NRSC to ensure we have the maximum funds available to defend every one of our 33 Senate candidates this November.

Click here to donate.

Your financial support of $500, $250, $100, $75 or $50 will enable the NRSC to give our Republican Senate candidates the direct financial support and essential campaign services that they are depending on to win. Your support today will also help them counter the increasingly negative attacks of the Democrats and their growing band of liberal Special Interest allies.

With a goal to raise $75,000 by the end of this month, I need all of our online friends' immediate help. So please, whatever you do, do not delay your support for the NRSC another minute!

We need to build our war chest NOW before it's too late. Otherwise, we will not be prepared to stop the liberal Democrats from gaining control of the Senate, ending the Bush Presidency and wiping out the entire Bush agenda!

I have faith that you, a friend of the NRSC and a committed Republican, will help make certain the NRSC remains in the best possible financial shape possible now and throughout the course of the entire 2006 election campaign.

Please click here right now to donate $500, $250, $100, $75 or $50 to the NRSC.

Thank you in advance for helping the NRSC defend GOP candidates who will protect our critical Senate Majority, stand up for our President and continue moving American forward on a course of responsible conservatism.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Dole
    NRSC Chair
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gosh. Yes we should do it. No Money For Treason. That's good. We can make a form letter for everyone tomorrow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's going to SURPRISE her is that most of us are not liberal Democrats. Hello !! Smell the coffee. Read the writing on the wall, Lizzy.

Re: Too Good not to Post--can we say HYPOCRITES?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Wouldn't it be great if everyone emailed Lizzy Dole with a huge---NO MONEY for TREASON. You gotta be joking lady! Suck wind. The Republicans get NADA DINERO from this American.

Better yet! Spring for the stamp and MASS MAIL the message with those mexican bills.......lots of mexican bills

Greetings to the GOPUSA Family of Activists!

Campaign season is already gearing up.

Please see the message below from Senator Elizabeth Dole and learn more about the Democrats Impeach PAC.

Keep up the fight,

Bobby Eberle

-----
    Robert R. Eberle, Ph.D.
    President and CEO, GOPUSA

By now, you have probably heard that the Democrats have assembled a powerful impeachment coalition of over 100 liberal organizations.

But what you may not have heard is that they have also formed an entire PAC - Impeach PAC - whose sole mission is to back Democrat candidates who support the immediate impeachment of our President!

What does that mean for stalwart Republicans like you and me?

STOP THE LIBERALS FROM IMPEACHING PRESIDENT BUSH!

In addition to the 100+ organizations who have formed a coalition to impeach President Bush, there is also an entire PAC - Impeach PAC - dedicated to promoting the Democrats' ruthless course of action against our President as well!

Please donate to the NRSC's campaign to preserve our Republican Senate Majority and elect Republican candidates who will help defend President Bush from vengeful Democrats and keep America moving forward on a path of lower taxes, smaller government and strong national defense.

It means that we must be doubly prepared to help our Republican Senate candidates fight back against the most organized and well-funded Democrat onslaught ever.

And, it means that I'm counting on you more than ever to make an emergency online contribution to the NRSC to help us save our increasingly vulnerable Republican Senate Majority!

Click Here to Donate to the NRSC.

My friend, it's clear that Democrats are growing progressively more desperate to capture the U.S. Senate and carry out their vengeful and destructive course of action against President Bush.

Just imagine, with liberal extremists like Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy and Russ Feingold controlling the Senate agenda, everything we have fought so hard to achieve will be effectively destroyed in a very short period of time...

Pro-growth, pro-family tax cuts will be replaced with economy-wrecking, job-killing tax hikes;
    Superior, accessible health care will be replaced with shoddy government-run health care;
    All Republican efforts to win the war on terror will be replaced with the Democrats' defeatism and reckless cut-and-run polices and
    Well-qualified conservative judges will be rejected in favor of liberal activist judges who legislate from the bench.
    We can't let this happen.

We've got to be ready to help our Republican candidates fight back against an exceptionally well-financed and well-prepared Democrat machine.

That's why I'm urging you to support the NRSC's campaign to elect and re-elect Republicans who will protect our Senate Majority and stand up against Democrats and their devastating course of action against President Bush.

Please make the most generous contribution you can spare to the NRSC to ensure we have the maximum funds available to defend every one of our 33 Senate candidates this November.

Click here to donate.

Your financial support of $500, $250, $100, $75 or $50 will enable the NRSC to give our Republican Senate candidates the direct financial support and essential campaign services that they are depending on to win. Your support today will also help them counter the increasingly negative attacks of the Democrats and their growing band of liberal Special Interest allies.

With a goal to raise $75,000 by the end of this month, I need all of our online friends' immediate help. So please, whatever you do, do not delay your support for the NRSC another minute!

We need to build our war chest NOW before it's too late. Otherwise, we will not be prepared to stop the liberal Democrats from gaining control of the Senate, ending the Bush Presidency and wiping out the entire Bush agenda!

I have faith that you, a friend of the NRSC and a committed Republican, will help make certain the NRSC remains in the best possible financial shape possible now and throughout the course of the entire 2006 election campaign.

Please click here right now to donate $500, $250, $100, $75 or $50 to the NRSC.

Thank you in advance for helping the NRSC defend GOP candidates who will protect our critical Senate Majority, stand up for our President and continue moving American forward on a course of responsible conservatism.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Dole
    NRSC Chair
    This so called "Ruthless course of action against our President" does not exist.As long as "bush" is gone,I don`t care how it happens.Noone is more "Ruthless" than "bush"....and by the way,The Democrats are.......No Better.
    I think we should abandon both parties and vote for the independent.
    The first thing the "Democrats" would do,would be to give Millions of Illegal Aliens a free ride to citizenship,with perks.
    The Republicans would continue to Exploit the needy at the cost of every American Tax Payer.It`s a "No Win Situation" for True/Honest Americans.
    We hear the lies everyday from the Republicans and from the the people they pay to missguide us.ie,"Baghdad Tony" the American version of "Baghdad Bob"......"Thier are no American Tanks in "Baghdad"

2nd I have to admit...........I sent her a donation
    here's what I sent her

I just hope she don't spend it all in one place

END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Maybe someday if Tancredo decides there's a chance for an outside party. There are still good conservative Republicans with a much better chance to do something needed on this issue. I have never had funds to make a lot of political donations, but what I used to give to Dems will go to Alipac who can target the races we need. Support ALIPAC and tell Dole no amnesty!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    here's what I sent her

That's the one I was looking for, RUTH!

LEGAL
    can you put together something and get it into the LETTERS thread.
    We have the perfect opportunity to let the RNC hear about our NO CONTRIBUTIONS for TREASON. Window of Opportunity to get another point across to those dipwads in DC.

Then we can add the bill that Ruth posted and have fun with this mailing

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Maybe someday if Tancredo decides there's a chance for an outside party. There are still good conservative Republicans with a much better chance to do something needed on this issue. I have never had funds to make a lot of political donations, but what I used to give to Dems will go to Alipac who can target the races we need. Support ALIPAC and tell Dole no amnesty!
    LOSERVILLE
    If we're smart, we'll get that mailing out en mass. The good guys you've mentioned will NOT like hearing that they'll be suffering for the treasonous bad guys and perhaps that will inch them towards a better way or a 3rd party. Eat the elephant one bite at a time.

BTW, they don't know if you do or do not have funds for contributions.
    HEARING that you will NOT contribute is all that's needed

ruthiela - I like the way you think. I'm going to send her a whole envelope of them myself.

I agree with the sentiment 100%. The arrogance in that letter suggest that they think they have "Republicans" in their hip pocket no matter what. Let me rephrase that. They think they have white Republicans in their hip pocket no matter what. I hear Sean Hannity "threaten" all the time with questions about how would we like to wake up on Nov 8th & see Pelosi as speaker of the house? I can flat out say I do not want Pelosi as SOH but more importantly I will not be held hostage to such "threats" as that. I will vote for a republican if he is representing the people otherwise I'll vote third party, independent, Democrat for the right candidate or "none of the above" and if it comes down to it and enough people really get pissed about it we can, WE CAN, revamp the whole system. It is time we insist on better representation I don't care what party they are. I will not donate any more money to the national level of a political party. In addition to ALIPAC I will send the money directly to the candidate I support weather they be a D or an R or whatever. America First!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    here's what I sent her

Ruthie:

And to think I called Dixie a stinker. You, too are a woman after my own heart!!! Great job.

I think I'll print off a bunch like AlturaCt and mail them in. (sigh - wish I had a color printer)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast