Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Top allies break with Ryan over Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Trump is no lemon. Trump is the alpha male that will fix this country. He will deport illegal aliens, he will build a wall and enforce the laws, he will end this nonsense of birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens, he will ban Muslim immigration, pause all immigration until Americans are back to work and end this free trade treason nightmare. He will rebuild our military and infrastructure, he will improve our education and health care systems, become friends with both Russia and China, and make America great again. I hope he gets to the FairTax and ending the War on Drugs very soon in his administration and I believe he will.

But of course you're free to support Gary Johnson. I like Gary Johnson, I just don't like his positions on trade and immigration. They're totally wrong for the United States. The freedom and liberties of a person do not include the right to destroy the nation that defends that freedom and protects those liberties. That's where the Libertarians get it wrong.
    Oh FFS!! He says what you want to hear.. that's it..

As a Texan myself, I wouldn't vote for this Carpet bagger if my life depended on it..

He's a liar!! I can't believe people are being sucked in by this guy. Our political system has devolved into a TV Reality show and a joke to the rest of the world.

You sound like a grieving Cruz Loser. Am I right, Texan? Maybe you're Cruz. He doesn't have much to do now. Maybe he's trolling the internet making hits on "the Donald". Remember, jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Okay, this has been fun, but I'm off to dinner now.

Bye Bye!
    Last edited by Judy; 05-07-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    You sound like a grieving Cruz Loser. Am I right, Texan? Maybe you're Cruz. He doesn't have much to do now. Maybe he's trolling the internet making hits on "the Donald". Remember, jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Okay, this has been fun, but I'm off to dinner now.

Bye Bye!
    Can't stand Cruz.. a (MOD EDIT) Cuban who missed the USA twice.. ended up in Canada.. then comes to the USA.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 05-07-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Well, you're obviously one of the disenchanted ones because Trump won. Give my best to Gary Johnson, he told the best joke in the 2012 debates. But he's not the solution, he's part of the problem with his pro-immigration and pro-free trade stances. Those will never do. Love his Pro-Choice and FairTax positions though!
    Last edited by Judy; 05-07-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Well, you're obviously one of the disenchanted losers. Get over it. There's nothing you can do but continue to humiliate yourselves with crap posts like what you've dirtied our website up with. Give my best to Gary Johnson, he told the best joke in the 2012 debates. But he's not the solution, he's part of the problem with his pro-immigration and pro-free trade stances. Those will never do. Love his Pro-Choice and FairTax positions though!
    ...and you keep dreaming that Trump will ever become President of the USA.. LOL

Hillary will wipe the floor with Trump.

Last edited by gspinney; 05-07-2016 at 09:44 PM.

You've got a lot to learn about Donald Trump.

Banned
    You've got a lot to learn about Donald Trump.
    I know all I care to know... he's a joke.

Your opinion. Give the Libertarians a big howdy!! They'd be a nice party if they'd get straight on trade and immigration.

ALIPAC Rules for Discussion Groups Area

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC believes that a well defined set of rules and suggestions will make participation more enjoyable. We support free speech and encourage debate, however we expect all users to read, remember, and follow these rules.

MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS

All ALIPAC board managers should send you a PM "Private Message" explaining why they have edited or pulled one of your posts.

If you do not feel that this ruling is fair you may contact the screen name ALIPAC to request a formal meeting of all ALIPAC Moderators to review your case in private. Do not question moderator actions on the open boards until you have tried to resolve your question via Private Message.

Those that break our board rules may be warned, temporarily suspended, or permanently banned. No participant that has been active with ALIPAC with over 300 posts and three months of participation will be banned without a full meeting and vote of the the ALIPAC Moderators.

Please read these rules carefully and when in doubt, ask a moderator first.

Rules:

1. Language & hatred: No obscene language or racially derogatory comments are allowed. This includes symbols that stand for profanity used to replace letters in profane words. (!&^#*#)

When in doubt ask a moderator or check the FCC guidelines on language. Terms that are considered racially derogatory are prohibited regardless of intent or usage. The goal here is to inform and discuss, not to offend. If your motivations are racist, we suggest you find another forum.

ALIPAC enjoys the support of Americans from many different racial and ethnic backgrounds. We are Americans United to fight illegal immigration. Our boards are open to all that share our cause.

NO RACISM AND NO RACE BAITING

RACE BAITING= "ACCUSING OTHERS OF BEING RACIST without evidence IN AN EFFORT TO SILENCE OR LOWER THE TONE OF THE DEBATE"

2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate (See Bayourod). Any information about private citizens or your personal info should not be placed on the open forum.

NO VIOLENT LANGUAGE ALLOWED, NO GUN/WEAPONS TALK or AVATARS No discussion of insurrection or Civil War caused by Americans.

3. Avatars: Avatars are encouraged, please keep them tasteful and clean. Avatars must be 200 by 200 pixels or less. Contact the admin if you need help with your avatar.

4. Articles & Announcements: Please check the ALIPAC homepage and archives before placing article in the member news section. Please post articles and announcements in the forum instead of e-mailing them to officers unless you have a question about the material. Always include your source and a link to the original material since some of your posts may be selected for inclusion on our home page. A link to member news will be posted on our homepage shortly.

5. Copyrights: The articles placed within this site are covered by the Fair Use Act and are being archived for educational purposes by individual activists and a non-profit organization. These articles are part of our free political speech.

6. Disclaimer: ALIPAC is not responsible for the content of posts, comments, articles, and links to other organizations. Posting here does not imply endorsement or support. Posts from the public here are NOT organizational statements or the positions of ALIPAC. Official ALIPAC organizational positions and statements are found on the main at www.alipac.us

7. Suggestions: We encourage our users to provide feedback and comments on our board and rules. Upgrades and improvements will be continually considered and initiated.

8. Passwords & Accounts: User names and passwords are case sensitive. Please contact an administrator for help with your account if you have trouble logging in. We reserve the right to ban or suspend any users without warning. That being said, we will always strive to communicate with our members, provide a clear set of guidelines, warn users and explain our decisions when possible.

9. ALIPAC website users are encouraged to seek out like minded Internet users and invite them to the site. Members are also encouraged to establish links on other sites that point at our homepage or link into articles here. Your efforts to bring others into our effort and direct traffic to this site is essential to our success.

10. When in doubt, practice the Golden Rule.

http://www.alipac.us/f19/alipac-rule...ps-area-23500/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12