Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Kennedy was on CNN last night, saying it would cost 240 billion dollars to deport all of the illegal aliens. That's obviously nonsense, but you could hear desperation in his voice. He looked very nervous and had that nervous laugh. I think he's getting clobbered by the American people and really feeling the heat.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Oh, it can be done - yes it can.

To say, 'it is too big a job' so we can't do it, is assinine. First off, we never catch all murderers, burgulars, rapists, etc. Does that mean we should just declare it too big a job and stop?

We need to always point out the insanity in their statements.

Also, since they are saying, undersand THEY are saying, it would be impossible - so they need to give amnesty to a percentage of them. They haven't said what they will do with those that don't qualify. Are they going to try to deport them? They just don't want anyone to ask those obvious questions.

What are you going to do with the gangbangers, the molestors, the truly vicous criminals and those that just don't qualify.

I think they said they would have had to be here 5 or 6 years - well, good gracious - millions - probably 10 million, or more, have come here in that time. What are they going to do with them - they don't 'qualify'.

Am I missing something in their argument???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

trixie...to my mind there is NO argument. If they're even offering an argument it means that they are traitors and not worth listening to. I watched cspan for a bit this afternoon...and I heard two patriots...one from ND and one from Oklahoma....then I turned it off cause I didn't want to hear those canthelpits'...nothingcanbedoners....

What in heck are they doing considering the wishes of those who have invaded us and what MEXICO wants??

This whole thing is totally insane...

They should be hanged for treason...every one of them.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

That's obviously nonsense, but you could hear desperation in his voice. He looked very nervous and had that nervous laugh. I think he's getting clobbered by the American people and really feeling the heat.
    I've written old Toad Kennedy two ugly letters already this week, And since I'm afraid to go to work tomorrow with all the school protests going on in this city, I'll probably write him another one tomorrow. I hope he is ashamed of himself. And the one who should be more ashamed is that dork from South Carolina, Lindsay Graham.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Getting back to the talk show topic. Michael Savage is great, he is "right on" in everything he says. Dennis Preger is so-so. Some good, some not. But Michael Medved today was a total jerk. He gives the Bush line on everything except Dubai Ports World and he said we need the aliens or our economy would fall apart. He touted that being here was only a misdemeanor, only a minor crime, not worth deporting anyone over.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

In WWII my father was in the Merchant Marine, they transported millions of soldiers all over the world, now these traitors are saying we cannot take the same number just over the southern border these people should be hung for treason.

Oh, it CAN be done - it SHOULD be done - but it won't be done = not by this government. I am as sure of that as I am of anything in this world.

The only way they will go home is if there are no jobs for them and no freebies.

But we can do something about the jobs.

We can stop the flow of money from our pocket to the pockets of the companies who are hiring these people.

That is the only way and it will have to be done in a concerted, concentrated, effort.

Now I realize if they truly wanted something done about it - Homeland Security could just announce tomorrow that all employers had 60 days to make sure all their employees were legal. After that, any employer would be fined a certain amoung per day per employee - payable immediately.

That would give the employer time to find Americans and you would see the illegals going home voluntarily.

They scream they can't verify - baloney.

Now if you check a SS # and it says it belongs to Mary Smith, born in 1940 and there is a 30 year old Mexican male standing in front of you - you know something is wrong. It only takes about 30 seconds to check a number.

I'll volunteer to check them out.

The government isn't going to round them up - they could - but you would also see millions of court cases because of the 'anchor babies'. So the thing to do is make them want to go home - anchor babies and all.

We can do that - we really, really can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12