Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wouldn't be caught dead going back to that cesspool. Havn't been for years.
    Just got back from visiting friends on the North shore of Oahu. From what our friends told us, the worst crime that island sees is theft, cars getting broke into and such. If thats as bad as it gets, THATS what I call paradise. Due to us getting delayed by the airline, they gave us all free roundtrip tix to use within a year and you can bet Mexico won't be getting my tourist dollars. Big Island, here we come!

Mexico, you can take your cesspool and stick it where the sun don't shine. There are SO many better places for Americans to visit!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SicNTiredInSoCal - Hey, cool North Shore in Jan!

Are you a surfer???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im not, but hubby is. We had a few good beach days, but it rained a lot. The good thing is we saw more rainbows in 10 days than I have seen in a lifetime!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12