Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Townsends, Goldkist, Siler City North Carolina

Townsends Inc. and Goldkist in Siler City, North Carolina....both poultry plants are closing tomorrow, May 1st to allow the hispanics to do there thing...I worked at Townsends for 8 years and they wouldn't let us off for Thanksgiving, July 4th, Martin Luther King Day, Easter, etc. etc...Now I wish I could go back and spend those 8 Thanksgivings with my late mother and husband...
    Its sickening to see how many hispanics have taken over here..there are no jobs...people keep saying that they are doing the jobs that americans don't want to do...well, we did them before they got here...I would gladly do them now to have an income..The immigration department needs to come down here and do a sweep of the hispanics and the companies that have hired them...its disgusting! You can go to townsends web site at www.townsends.com
    <div align="center">Breeder of AKC Scottish Terriers</div>

It's probably because they hire mostly illegal aliens,and they depend on them, so naturally they would support them.

When is the Sensenbrenner Bill going into full effect to bust the employers who hire Illegals?
    Or is it still a Bill,and not a law yet?

pjnoobie
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    here are the web sites to do the reporting.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Townsends, Goldkist, Siler City North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by pjnoobie
    Townsends Inc. and Goldkist in Siler City, North Carolina....both poultry plants are closing tomorrow, May 1st to allow the hispanics to do there thing...I worked at Townsends for 8 years and they wouldn't let us off for Thanksgiving, July 4th, Martin Luther King Day, Easter, etc. etc...Now I wish I could go back and spend those 8 Thanksgivings with my late mother and husband...
    You didn't get holidays off? WHY????

because they had to make that dollar I guess??? We had to work every holiday..except for Christmas..they would let us off for that...they really suck...
    <div align="center">Breeder of AKC Scottish Terriers</div>

You didn't get holidays off? WHY????
    Ya....when I was single, I worked holidays so those that had families could spend those days together. When I had my children it was work the holidays or no job. We always tried to fit the holiday in somehow but it was a royal pain. I asked a year in advance for my parents 50th wedding anniversary off and when the time came....no go. It really ticks me off that these places would close for this but nothing else. It's not like they haven't had enough "rallys" already. It really ticks me off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Homeland Security will be using face recognition software to identify wanted illegals in the crowds of protesters tomorrow.

These illegals are wanted for gang related violence, rape, murder, and drug trafficking.

I expect that their will be many arrests.

When is the Sensenbrenner Bill going into full effect to bust the employers who hire Illegals? Or is it still a Bill,and not a law yet?
    The Sensenbrenner Bill is HR 4437-- the bill that the illegals and their supporters have been marching around whining about. Not only will it make their lives miserable if it passes, the very idea that the House passed and the Senate is considering it forced them to come out of the woodwork and show the government as well as the sleeping American people just how many there really are!

pjnoobie, welcome.

I'm in Chatham too so I know exactly what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeakaSage
    Homeland Security will be using face recognition software to identify wanted illegals in the crowds of protesters tomorrow.

These illegals are wanted for gang related violence, rape, murder, and drug trafficking.

I expect that their will be many arrests.
    What's the source of your information? Is this fact or rumor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast