Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    This is one Marine who has not forgot what that [self edit] traitor did to my brothers........you can take her and kerry and drop them off the end of the world, they don't belong here!!!!

100 hundered woman of the century my backside, this piece of work got her start my making a movie where she stripped naked while floating in a space ship then going to some planet and having sex with everyone she met there.
    For all the suffering and death she caused those who served in Nam she should not even be allowed in the US or brought up on charges of treason and aiding the enemy in time of war.
    The men and women who served in Nam and gave so much for so little deserve much more than this **** and it is a slap in the face to all of them who served!
    She can take this post and stick it where the sun don't shine and set fire to it.

From a Nam vet
    Amen, bro

I'll bring the (self edit) for the cook (self edit) and lite the (self edit)
    Right on Charles, I'll be there with you.
    BTW I like your avatar.
    Semper Fi!
    Kind of figured you would like it. Hope to get a better picture of it this year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I knew that it was`nt current, but I did`nt realize it was that old.
    If I was born 1 year earlier I would have been sent to Nam.
    But I remember clearly the hell that was raised here on the homefront.
    MK, I knew is wasn't current but thats OK, and don't feel bad that you didn't go to Nam, you did not miss out on anything.
    People like fonda and kerry made our lives hell when we came back home, my welcome was a group of young "ladies" calling me a "baby killer" in a airport, I also had people throw rocks and bottles at me as I walked down the streets, these traitors have no idea of how much damage they did to the people that served.
    I am not talking about seven years ago, she was on a (talk)show a couple years ago talking about how sorry she was. Does anyone else remember this? I am sure her intentions are good, as many people's are during this war, but I believe they are doing much damage too.

We need allies to win a war, and by Americans bashing the war, and our President in the media, I feel that it encourages our enemy and deters our allies. I was shocked at how little support other countries have given us, especially after our own citizens turned against us. I agree that Bush is doing a lousy job, but this is a matter of security. If our allies feel that we are a liabity to them, then we will be fighting alone, now and in the future. We cannot look weak, and we certainly don't want to give the terrorists a timeline, it will only help their strategy. I don't understand people like Jane Fonda and Cindy Sheehan who reap the rewards of living in our country and yet side with our enemies.

And yes, MD, people don't think about the military's morale. I hope to God our troops aren't getting any media coverage when they are fighting in the middle east. What a slap in the face.

I was trying to find evidence of what I was talking about. I am pretty sure she apologized again when she was on the talk show circuit promoting her book "Jane Fonda, My Life So Far". A short time later, she was on Letterman bashing our current war.

http://www.csindy.com/csindy/2005-06-16/cover.html

How do you apologise for all the pain, suffering and death she caused and not only to the POW's but to the returning Vets as well! Many Vets were treated as outcasts and were unable to find work because of the things she said and did so they turned to drugs and many committed suicide.
    If she was really sorry she would sell everything she owns and give every dime she has to the families of the POW's and then leave America never to return!
    The only thing I will ever agree with her on is when she says "I'm sorry" darn straight she's sorry, she's one sorry excuse of an American and I still think she should be brought up on charges for aiding our enemy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nothing much has changed in Hollywood. These people promote themselves as heroes "protecting" our military from doing their job. Their big mouths do one thing and one thing only...they promote a lack of patriotism in our country, and they are getting our military killed. If they really want to help, they need to get on the bandwagon to get other countries to help us out, so we can get the hell out of there. This issue is much bigger than many would have us think, we can't just pick up and leave.

Then there are those in dingle berry town like old Bruce. Goes over entertains the troops.

"Some reports from military officials suggest that Willis tried to enlist in the military to help fight the second Iraq war, but he was turned away because of his age. [1] He has offered $1 million to any civilian who turns in terrorist leaders Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri or (now the late) Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.[2]

Willis has said that he wants to "make a pro-war film in which American soldiers will be depicted as brave fighters for freedom and democracy." [3] The film will follow members of Deuce Four, the 1st Battalion, 24th Infantry, who spent considerable time in Mosul and were decorated heavily for it. The film is to be based on the writings of blogger Michael Yon, a former United States Army Special Forces Green Beret who was embedded with Deuce Four and sent regular dispatches about their heroics."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Willis

So far have not heard him say anything pro or con on illegal immigrations.

Sounds like Bruce is interested in promoting his career. I'm sure his agent checked on the age before they asked about enlisting. Makes him sound like one heck of a guy, doesn't it? I bet he'd like to make another movie...cha-ching! And when they are out saving the world, maybe they'd like to jump in front of a fire fighter who is trying to enter a burning building, or grab the hand of a surgeon with a sharp scalpel. You can never be too safe...and after all, they do know best...they're celebrities. P.S. Paris Hilton says "Vote or Die".

Oh, and he has been over to Iraq a few times to entertain the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Oh, and he has been over to Iraq a few times to entertain the troops.
    We can give him credit for that. Of course if he did that without a cameraman, a photographer, or his PR guy, it would be more credible.

The Indians have a way of showing total disgust and contempt for any person who has earned that contempt, simply by turning their backs on that person forever and denying them their existence. I think most of us did that back in the late 60s. To most of us she simply ceased to exist!

A few years ago when she tried to revive her "existence" by writing a book, it was in the news that an old Nam vet, walked by where she was sitting and spat on her, lots of people tried to get her to sue the old soldier for his total disrespect of her in public. From what they reported ,Fonda, refrained from the law suit. I think I know the reason that is, I am sure deep in her conscience somewhere she must have had an a new awakening, that told her, "This Jane, is what that old saying that, paybacks are hell, is all about"!

MountainDog, and Charles, I honor your service to our country in what had to be the most difficult time in all time, to serve in our armed services, with such disrespect shown to you by our own American citizens. It is bad enough to have to kill any people as our soldiers have to do in order to protect our country, then to have to live with that for the rest of your life with the added amount of "dung" our own people heaped on your heads,it's no wonder that most of the homeless people on our streets are comprised in a large amount of our Vietnam Vets, who simply broke from the insurmountable amount of pain this caused them, making some unable to live in "polite" society anymore! Our country has all this compassion and sympathy for the illegals, our Preachers, Priest, and religious leaders, I ask them where is your sympathy, your compassion, and yes your own sense of responsibility, many of you, who carried out this abominable disrespect to our soldiers, for the plight of our homeless old soldiers who deserve the best physical and psychological care our gov. can afford, instead of leaving them on the street to rot?

I am sorry, Fonda always gets me worked up, I guess maybe I have not been able to completely wipe her from existence in my own mind!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast