Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

and on top of all that:

Vietnam joins global trade system as WTO's 150th member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070111/bs ... 0111145026
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can remember seeing a pic of Hillary in Iraq shaking hands with a smiling Soldier but if you were to look at the Soldiers left hand he was giving a sign meaning don't believe this it's propaganda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I can remember seeing a pic of Hillary in Iraq shaking hands with a smiling Soldier but if you were to look at the Soldiers left hand he was giving a sign meaning don't believe this it's propaganda.
    That is so funny. If anyone has a copy, please post it.

MountainDog Wrote:
    The only thing I will ever agree with her on is when she says "I'm sorry" darn straight she's sorry, she's one sorry excuse of an American and I still think she should be brought up on charges for aiding our enemy!
    I have many lifetime friends that served in Vietnam. 3 of them are in wheelchairs because of her. None of them bought her apology, and I stand beside everyone of them.

Although it was a movie, Rambo "First Blood" explained alot of it. Not his actions but his explanations to his problems.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    MountainDog Wrote:
    The only thing I will ever agree with her on is when she says "I'm sorry" darn straight she's sorry, she's one sorry excuse of an American and I still think she should be brought up on charges for aiding our enemy!
    I have many lifetime friends that served in Vietnam. 3 of them are in wheelchairs because of her. None of them bought her apology, and I stand beside everyone of them.

Although it was a movie, Rambo "First Blood" explained alot of it. Not his actions but his explanations to his problems.
    Rambo,Stylone, that draft dodging illegal invader supporting jerk does not know his butt from a hole in the ground about the military or Vietnam.

My Father-in-Law die a Brigdar General. He was CO of Fort Erwin in the early 80`s.
    ------------------------

I did`nt mean The actor, I meant some of the script.

I perfer #7
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    That is so funny. If anyone has a copy, please post it.
    the sign of coercion

Thats the one I saw Charles, I believe the hand sign came from Japan, over there it means the same thing as flipping someone the bird here.

That's great! When you are married to Bill, I am sure that she is used to it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast