Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traitorous Senate Bill/ negotiation of building fence

How did you like the last provision that declared we would negotiate the building of the fence along the border with Mexico before constructing it?

Does anyone know which Senator(s) added that provision?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

It is most disturbing, not to mention disgusting that the U.S. Senate is Kowtowing to Chavez of Mexico, asking for a "Mother, may I" before building a fence to protect our Border. With these Senators in Office we would have lost the Revolutionary War and would now be most certainly, still a part of the United Kingdom.

At least the Republicans were bought off by big business, and are serving "American Interests" as they see it, the Dems are just doing what they do best,,,, being Liberals and scrounging for votes,,, illegal, legal, criminal, and dead!

What is a Citizen to do, when Congress Screws him royally? I live in a liberal State, and my Senator is not up for re-election. It is very interesting talking to the Senate Offices,,, the staff will lie through their teeth to convince you that "the Senator supports your cause", and then comes the vote.

Arlin Spector weasled it in through a Manager's priveledge. They were only allowed to vote on the six remaining amendments and he snook this in at the last second to counter Session's amndment that would build a fence.
    Make sure that traitor hears from you
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Spector

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.
    Yep, he's gonna hear from me.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!