Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trans Texas Corridor and Obamas Big Highway Projects.

We need to be prepared to fend off this also.

One thing the two party evil money cult in D.C. and some State Governors are lusting for:

$tax money and or toll money for the huge net work of toll roads to sell off the other countries and big construction and investment gouls.

example is Rick Perry and the Texas Transportation Commission and
    their lust for the Trans Texas Corridor.

Rudy G.'s law firm was in on it, Bush was for it, Perry, TTC, and Spain, and Spains Banks as well as Mexico as their western ports are to be the off loading point.

If they build it, millions will use it to come illegal into the heart land.

Be prepared.

APACHEWHOKNOWS

update:
    The company Citi bought Dec. 1, 2009 with ya, our tax money.
    http://www.thestreet.com/story//1045069 ... -ruin.html

APACHEWHOKNOWS,

You got it! It doesn't pass my smell test either.

I was listening to talk radio this morning and this project came up and in the DJ's next breath he mentioned I-35 between Dallas and Houston. Too many trucks on two lanes. He never made the connection but he opened the lines to callers and I hope someone woke him up after I turned off the car.

Obama is not talking about who is going to build this stuff. The former New Deal or PWA projects of Roosevelt and Eisenhower were funded by American companies and Government projects. Who's going to own us and our infastructure, after Obama's wheel n deal?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was thinking the same thing, what a way to sneak in the NAFTA super highway!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    APACHEWHOKNOWS,

You got it! It doesn't pass my smell test either.

I was listening to talk radio this morning and this project came up and in the DJ's next breath he mentioned I-35 between Dallas and Houston. Too many trucks on two lanes. He never made the connection but he opened the lines to callers and I hope someone woke him up after I turned off the car.

Obama is not talking about who is going to build this stuff. The former New Deal or PWA projects of Roosevelt and Eisenhower were funded by American companies and Government projects. Who's going to own us and our infastructure, after Obama's wheel n deal?

Dixie

who were you listening too?
    if you havent heard pat gray and edd hendee on their morning show out of houston, you should give it a listen, even if its a podcast. they are GREAT! and great supporters of ramos and compean

Citi Group has used some of its taxpayer bailout money to purchase an economic failing Spanish private toll road company which operates toll roads in nations from Chile to Ireland. I do not believe that this is the same Spanish toll road corporation which has been tapped by the Texas Department of Public Safety (TXDOT) to construct and operate a portion of the projected "NAFTA Highway" in Texas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Citi Group has used some of its taxpayer bailout money to purchase an economic failing Spanish private toll road company which operates toll roads in nations from Chile to Ireland. I do not believe that this is the same Spanish toll road corporation which has been tapped by the Texas Department of Public Safety (TXDOT) to construct and operate a portion of the projected "NAFTA Highway" in Texas.
    if the companies name is CINTRA then its the same

It was not CINTRA. I believe there was an article in Other Topics about Citi Group's purchase, but I could not find it.