Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Translating the Code Words of 'Comprehensive Immig. Reform'

Translating the Code Words of "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"

by Bob Dane
    Wednesday, June 02, 2010

In the wake of Arizona’s new laws, the illegal alien special interests are working overtime making their last ditch pitch for amnesty before mid-terms elections, robotically reciting how they want to “fixâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get tired of reading about "a path to citizenship". Most illegals don't want anything to do with the USA. They want to make money, send it back home, then go back and retire. Others want the SouthWestern states back in Mexico. Regardless of the reasons, Politicians only are looking at the votes they would gain (they are so full of themselves) if they brought in the 38-50 Million illegal felons currently in this country. What bothers me is, the illegals are already draining every freebee this country has to offer, uses the emergency room as their General Practitioners, County and State handouts, etc. When does it all end?

They forgot "coming out of the shadows." Poor illegals "living in the shadow" out of extreme fear.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    They forgot "coming out of the shadows." Poor illegals "living in the shadow" out of extreme fear.

Don't forget that "no person is illegal"; corrupt politicians love this phrase because it makes them feel better about the crimes they commit.

That article is right on the line, I get so pissed reading the same canned response from all the illegal lover politicians -- mostly Democrats.

This line: “We need to fix our broken immigration system. We need a path to citizenship for undocumented workers so they can go to the back of the line, get right with the law, and implement an orderly flow of needed workers, and a policy which secures the borders.â€
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

The system is not broken...it is just not enforced.

The "fix" is to change or get rid of laws of enforcement so that enforcement is no longer a "broken system" problem.

Get rid of the need of law or the laws all together...there...FIXED!

Chris Kelly, Democratic hopeful for California Attourny Gen

Kelly, who is pandering for the Hispanic vote, uses all the tired old catch-phrases in his hysterical, emotion based condemnation of SB1070.
    Part of his diatribe goes like this...
    "As your next attorney general, I would fight to protect the civil liberties of all Californians, standing strongly against any attempt to repeat Prop 187, the discriminatory California initiative from 1994 that prefigured this Arizona law.

Of course, his thinly veiled definition of what all Californians means is obvious.

I would also like to add the word immigrant. Up till now, when a word like this was used, it was assumed to mean legal immigrant. Now those folks have somehow turned that one upside down so immigrant includes 'em all... legal or otherwise.
    No amnesty until the border is secured... then no amnesty.