Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Treason, Subversion

Hats off to the World Net Daily,
    and other conservative publications for reporting on
    the threats of the North American Union

REPORTERS, READ THIS

-- The advocacy of the US merger with Mexico and the simultaneous formation of the North American Union is explicitly TREASON, SUBVERSION, and HIGH CRIMES.

Why, you ask

Simple.

To demand, advocate, and/or otherwise call for the overthrow of the government of the United States is TREASON. And, for the NAU to take power and control, the United States government must be either non-violently over-thrown or violently over-thrown. Either way, acts of high treason must be committed for this to happen.*

Reporter, if you disagree, you log onto this website and explain why you think otherwise.

*Members of ALIPAC already know which senators and congressmen are preparing to commit such treason all in the name of the Trilateral Commission.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Great Post, Coto!!

So the UK is with US, eh?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Judy,

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    So the UK is with US, eh?
    Yeah, as described here: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=britain
    Unlike us, the Parlament has enacted the TUPE law to fight [the job replacement] part of the problem, as described by Avalon: http://www.antioffshore.org/index.php?o ... 2&Itemid=2
    In short, if an employee of a foreign company (ie. Tata of India) replaces a fired British worker, then the foreign company must take financial responsibility to pay the cost of re-training the British worker(s) until he is re-employed, and the foreign company must take responsibility to the negative impact on the community. France's TUPE laws are even tougher on the foreign companies.

Real sad for us, "future president" Hillary Rodham will never sign such legislation, since she is beholden to Tata.
    Any reporter reading this, You need proof? Proof has already been posted to this website; need me to repeat myself? Just log in and let me know.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

you are very wrong to see this as a partisan issue.
    Both sides are pushing for this.
    Fake democrats and fake republicans alike!

Neocons indeed.

and both sides are reporting it.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...articleId=3274

see for yourself:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

We chuckle at conspiracies especially those that cry NWO!
    we have all been fooled....again.

Ron Paul knows what is up.
    Bartlett in Maryland knows what is up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fSR19q51Qk
    Whats up?

Aaron Russo knows what is up:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...n%3Along&hl=en

Now we must set aside our differences or divided we shall fall...........

Hi Texascowboy911,

Quote Originally Posted by texascowboy911
    you are very wrong to see this as a partisan issue.
    Unable to locate any evidence that I presented either posting as partisan. Kindly quote the specific text that causes a reader to infer that what I posted is partisan.

We chuckle at conspiracies especially those that cry NWO!
    Who is "we."

Now we must set aside our differences or divided we shall fall...........
    Kindly clarify. Set aside what differences and then do what?

I can but I wont.
    If this admin did not want and/or need all of the illegal immigrants then they would not be here.

Come on!
    The people have begged them to gaurd it and finally build a wall!
    Security?

So, why do they want all of these illegal immigrants is the real question.

I can but I wont.
    Suit yourself, big guy.

If this admin did not want and/or need all of the illegal immigrants then they would not be here.
    The administration and the senate "want" them, but illegals and drug smugglers are absolutely not needed nor wanted by anyone but crooks, and MS-13 gang recruiters.

LIKEWISE, H-1Bs and L-1 visa holders
    are "wanted" by all the wrong organizations, but absolutely not one of them is needed while US citizens have lost their jobs for the sake of these foreign national job leeches.

Come on!
    Security?
    US Citizens do not beg. We petition the congress to do what is right and [usually] vote accordingly. Currently what is "right" is:

-- Deport ALL illegals and "anchor babies."
    -- Terminate the H-1B and L-1 visa programs and deport accordingly.
    -- Enforce existing laws, prosecute employers who harbour illegals.
    -- Secure the border.

Answer my questions above, which you refused to answer, then I'll indulge your question(s).

I can but I wont.

Come on!
    Security?

Tex

The above reply is simply rude and non constructive. Should you decide to debate, then debate politely. If you're choice is to play a game, please find another forum for game playing.

Thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I can but I wont.

Come on!
    Security?

Tex

The above reply is simply rude and non constructive. Should you decide to debate, then debate politely. If you're choice is to play a game, please find another forum for game playing.

Thank you.
    'TexasCowboy" is probably a foreigner who is trying to get more info on what Americans think about the situation... Since Alipac is getting more popular as a news source (God knows the disgust people have with 'official' sources like CNN or the Detroit News/Free Press) we expect many more aliens to get on this group and use silly handles like "Texas Cowboy"...

Hi Millere,

Yeah, agree, probably a foreigner, from the immigration portal website, tossing a you-know-what into the discussion.

As for decent, polite, debates... where's Beto? I may not always agree with Beto, but, personally, I like his writing style, and just enjoy reading what he posts. Guess I need to answer one of his messages to trigger an email to him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast