Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by texascowboy911
    I can but I wont.
    If this admin did not want and/or need all of the illegal immigrants then they would not be here.

Come on!
    The people have begged them to gaurd it and finally build a wall!
    Security?

So, why do they want all of these illegal immigrants is the real question.
    Tex

The above reply is simply rude and non constructive. Should you decide to debate, then debate politely. If you're choice is to play a game, please find another forum for game playing.

Thank you.
    i really can't see where he's being rude many people feel this way, i see it more and more on tv and around here...

Hi Alabama Jim, how ya doin?

Quote Originally Posted by alabamajim
    i really can see where he's being rude many people feel this way, i see it more and more on tv and around here...
    Yeah, and most of this rudeness is new - the pushers of amnesty, more illegals, AZT Land, and the mob demonstrations are injecting racism where there was none before. They're injecting hate crimes, gang activity and wholesale racism 'cause they've been given "carte blanc" to do so.

Their goal is to turn neighbor against neighbor, friend against friend.

The main purp is the taxpayer funded commie front organization - La Raza. And the real purps are the US organizations and corrupt politicians who support this vile anti-American organization.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto

i really can see where he's being rude many people feel this way, i see it more and more on tv and around here...
    Yeah, and most of this rudeness is new - the pushers of amnesty, more illegals, AZT Land, and the mob demonstrations are injecting racism where there was none before. They're injecting hate crimes, gang activity and wholesale racism 'cause they've been given "carte blanc" to do so.

The main purp is the taxpayer funded commie front organization - La Raza. And the real purps are the US organizations and corrupt politicians who support this vile anti-American organization.
    sorry i had to edit my post ,i wrote can when i should have wrote can't...i have no idea who texascowboy is,but i will agree with him on the crimes our goverment pull on us..i have been on this earth for 47 years and i have learn this much..Politicians only care about their own welfare ,,,not your's nor mine...

sorry i had to edit my post ,i wrote can when i should have wrote can't...i have no idea who texascowboy is,but i will agree with him on the crimes our goverment pull on us..i have been on this earth for 47 years and i have learn this much..Politicians only care about their own welfare ,,,not your's nor mine...
    Alabama
    He was "rude" by starting a debate with COTO and then refusing to answer a question posed to him......."I can but I won't."
    He's done this before in other discussions and it's a silly provocation.

And, YES, the majoritiy of politicians are only concerned with their own power & pockets!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Millere,

Yeah, agree, probably a foreigner, from the immigration portal website, tossing a you-know-what into the discussion.

As for decent, polite, debates... where's Beto? I may not always agree with Beto, but, personally, I like his writing style, and just enjoy reading what he posts. Guess I need to answer one of his messages to trigger an email to him.
    Hi man.
    Please refresh my memory and i can explain the post you are not agree/d with. I always try to be onjective with most of my comments, telling you guys the real situation in here.

I have to admit my enlgish is not help me a lot but i am taking a free english lessons with all of your informative posts in these and other forums, videogames, american movies setting the Close Caption in the TV etc, etc.......
    Whats new in there Coto that you want to know from here???????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by texascowboy911
    I can but I wont.
    If this admin did not want and/or need all of the illegal immigrants then they would not be here.

Come on!
    The people have begged them to gaurd it and finally build a wall!
    Security?

So, why do they want all of these illegal immigrants is the real question.
    Sounds like a cop-out, but then we've seen that before.

Also, you blithely disregard the fact that the invasion started just prior to the 1996 elections when it was the Dems who wanted large numbers of illegals voting illegally for their benefit. It's not just this "this" administration, but rather the forces that all of our major politicians answer to. I like the way that you accuse Coto of particanship and then take your own partisan swipe at 'this administration" and "Neocons."

You Leftists who show up here trying to parlay this issue into gains for your party are so transparent...

If you have some solutions (other than voting out all the Republicans, which then just leaves the worse party in power), I'd be interested in hearing them. Change for its own sake accomplishes little and quite often makes matters worse, but scapegoating the entirety of the GOP is probably the DNC's only hope of regaining the institution it lorded over for decades as it dismantled the republic.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Alabama
    He was "rude" by starting a debate with COTO and then refusing to answer a question posed to him......."I can but I won't."
    He's done this before in other discussions and it's a silly provocation.

And, YES, the majoritiy of politicians are only concerned with their own power & pockets!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12