Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We should call it the tripple P or PPP The Poison Pence Plan
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeh, They Do

You got it 2ndamendsis, they look on the majority of constituents as yahoos,
    too stupid to have a clue as to what's going on.
    I wrote to both my senators here in TX; Cornyn sent back a nice but BS e-mail, Bailey actually sent a letter (std form letter) about the same.
    Until this N Korean, Iranian, and now Israeli conflict, I think citizens were glued to the immigration issue; I'm not so sure now.
    On a cable talk show, the assistant secretary of Homeland Security? stated they were really going to go after employers; the question was put to her that why weren't they alerted anytime a fake SSN was submitted and she came back with some BS about how SS doesn't release that info................; what a crock !! Homeland Security can do anything they want, including tapping phones, etc. You're telling me they can't tell the SSA what the L to do ?
    Man, this whole issue is just layers & layers of total BS.
    Address any issue but the REAL ONE !!

ALIPAC
    We should call it the tripple P or PPP The Poison Pence Plan
    Goes right along with the SPP

We've got the PPP for the SPP which is nothing more than PP

Hey MONK
    right you are!
    Address any issue but the REAL ONE !!
    NOT this time. We KNOW that these mental midgets have NOT read anything but his "summary" of the PPP for the SPP which is PP! Let's shove it up their collective asses now.

Everyone truly needs to read it as this is where the battle is
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=34687
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Seems like our Government is hopelessly bogged down with layers and layers of bureaucracy when it comes to doing what the people know needs to be done but they can push through major horrendous projects like NAFTA with no problem. OF COURSE HOMELAND SECURITY COULD TRUMP SOCIAL SECURITY IF THEY WANTED TO. They don't want to!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234