Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guys, we need to bombard Elizabeth Dole and Richard Burr on immigration and CAFTA. I bombarded this week on McCain Kenney "Secure America & Orderly Immigration Act" (the Hocus Pocus Pre-Emptive Open Borders Legislation). How much good it did, don't know. But her office told me they were "monitoring the situation".

We need to tell these elected representatives that these Industries and these Manufacturing Companies don't vote. They can of course express their opinions, but did you see any reference to any "citizen" concerns in her letter....no, only industry....industry groups that have left the state of North Carolina in "droves" to their new Toilet Bowl Locations.

It disappoints me tremendously to see Elizabeth Dole voting this way.

We need to bombard her with calls. Talk to anyone who answers the phone, don't wait for a call-back. I'll start bombarding myself on CAFTA tomorrow. Please don't let me be the only one calling her and Burr.

Thanks Guys!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Guys, we need to bombard Elizabeth Dole and Richard Burr on immigration and CAFTA. I bombarded this week on McCain Kenney "Secure America & Orderly Immigration Act" (the Hocus Pocus Pre-Emptive Open Borders Legislation). How much good it did, don't know. But her office told me they were "monitoring the situation".

We need to tell these elected representatives that these Industries and these Manufacturing Companies don't vote. They can of course express their opinions, but did you see any reference to any "citizen" concerns in her letter....no, only industry....industry groups that have left the state of North Carolina in "droves" to their new Toilet Bowl Locations.

It disappoints me tremendously to see Elizabeth Dole voting this way.

We need to bombard her with calls. Talk to anyone who answers the phone, don't wait for a call-back. I'll start bombarding myself on CAFTA tomorrow. Please don't let me be the only one calling her and Burr.

Thanks Guys!!

Thank You Judy. Both of our Senators here in NC refuse to answer any of my questions. I told them in my last email that I would be posting their answers or lack of all over the internet. I like to be a man of my word.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I called Dole's Office yesterday to find out her position on the McCain Kennedy Amnesty Act....and the nice young gentlemen didn't know what the McCain Kennedy Act was.....I said:

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE MCCAIN KENNEDY ACT IS?

HOW CAN ANYONE WORKING IN CONGRESS NOT KNOW WHAT THIS ACT IS?

He said, meekly, well, someone else handles that....after I explained what it was....and that person was busy. He transferred me. I left a voice mail. I have heard nothing. My voice mail was so long I called back to leave my number after I ran out of Tape. The young man answered the phone again and I said....why don't I tell you, you write it down, and make sure the Senator gets it. OK he said, happy to please.

Then I asked, what is her position on this bill? He didn't know. I asked, could he ask someone, surely someone knows. He politely put me on hold and came back a moment later to report that Senator Dole is and I quote:

MONITORING THE SITUATION

I asked, what is it she is monitoring exactly?

That stumped his sweet heart, and I said never mind, I'm going to start explaining why I am opposed to McCain Kennedy, but before I begin I asked, Have you ever heard of something called Open Borders? He said, oh yes...he was familiar with THAT.

And so I began explaining why McCain Kennedy is the END of the United States which he began to understand and I asked, "Why does your boss or any other member of the United States Congress believe that Americans would EVER approve Open Borders?" Why does any elected official think we sent them to Washington to end our Country? Why does any elected official of the American People think we want more citizens than we can feed and more poor people when:

34% of Black Americans Live Below the Poverty Line

29% of Hispanic Americans Live Below the Poverty Line

17.67% of ALL AMERICANS Live Below the Poverty Line

He didn't know and understood my feelings and would report those "strong oppositions" to his Boss.

I ended with the simple statement....that:

WE do not want to end our country; we do not want Open Borders, we do not want more poor people; and we do not want McCain Kennedy. Furthermore, anyone who even associates with those vile people will be viewed as being on the wrong side of this debate.

I asked if he had gotten all that down, and he said, "Yes, Maam."

I then asked and I assume you are an American? He said, Oh yes. I said well Sweetie, This is Your Future We're Fighting to Save.

I think I won him. I think "Lizzie's" sold her soul to "industry and manufacturing companies"....the global ones.

We'll see if she can unravel herself.....she's a well educated law graduate and therefore has legal license to flip flop....so maybe she'll flip, then flop back our Way!!

This is totally embarassing to be living in a state represented by national officials intent upon ending our nation.

Note: The young man KNEW about Open Borders but DID NOT KNOW what the McCain Kennedy Act was. So, this is proof that the Open Borders is being discussed as commonly as "where's the diary creamer" at the office coffee pot in every single office of the United States Congress!! And we've had to do "deep" research to find out about it on our own. Now, if there is anyone left out there....that doesn't believe in Conspiracy Theories.....wake up, call a Congressman, any Congressman and just ask them, anyone who answers the phone, "do you know what Open Borders is?" And see what these young people working in US Congressional Offices say!! They know what it is....they just don't know what it means. So, tell 'em!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well done Judy! I call in the AM and see if I can get any results.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    ... [Three globalist fat cats] ... make policy recommendations to articulate a long-term vision for North America in a Chairmen's Statement of the Independent Task Force on the Future of North America sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations in association with the Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales and the Canadian Council of Chief Executives.
    Has Canada already outsourced all its PR professionals??? Yea, sure I'll trust the policy recommendations of the "Canadian Council of Greedy CEOs" for the "long-term" future of the entire continent.

What is an "Asuntos"??? Oh, that's right, I'll check my auxiliary brain (also known as the Internet).
    a·sun·to
    m.
    1. (tópico) - topic
    2. (tema) - subject matter
    3. (argumento) - plot
    4. colloquial (amorÃÂ*o) - love affair

Ah, I see, it's the "Mexican Council on Foreign Love Affairs"... No more threesomes with Canada and Mexico!!!

Or maybe it's the "Mexican Council on Foreign Plots"... One definition for "plot" is "a secret plan for accomplishing a usually evil or unlawful end"... Yea, that sounds about right... When Tancredo, Judy, and all of us start exposing this plot, it's going to be "A Mission Impossible" (one that won't succeed, unlike all the impossible missions on the TV show which always seemed to succeed.)... "...cause we are the Americans!!!"

It's seems like they're already preparing us for the "integration" by not translating the names of foreign organizations... It reminds me of a stand-up comedian I once saw in the 1980s who asked, "Why is it that anchors / reporters suddenly acquire a foreign accent when talking about foreign countries???"...

Are we going to have to start referring to Mexico as México ( 'me-hE-(")kO )??? Perhaps, we'll soon hear reporters say "President Bush met today with El Presidente de México Fox??? (as you can tell I don't know any Spanish, unless there's an obvious translation... )

I'm against this "illegal integration" with Mexico as much as the "illegal immigration" from Mexico.. If for no other reason, I just don't want to have to learn 2 languages just to understand 1 sentence. Oh, and then what happens when Canada decides to interject some French in there too... "Les Counseil de Chat de Graisseux" (The Council of Fat Cats - well, as you can tell, "I don't know much about the French I took or my science book, but I do know..." if we integrate, what a horrible, messed up "... world this would be.")

For those who would like to learn more about this "long-term vision" which is being forced on us by a "task force" of Fat Cats and "asuntos", then check out this earlier thread :
    http://www.alipac.org/ftopict-2780-integration.html - "North American Integration"
    Gui Caron: ...... 23 members, which comprises 50% [of task force for North American Integration] are coming from Big Business... So, this is geared toward improving economic flow between the 3 countries...... Members are willing to give up sovereignty of their countries for the economic flow... In the end, the citizens will not have any power in what's going on...... So, all 3 countries are happy to start negotiating for furthering NAFTA along the lines described by this task force.
    So, half of the 46 members come from Big Business... In contrast, We the Americans number in the 100s of millions and we're forming a "task force" to put an end to these private "task forces" composed of big shots who think they have a right to make our laws... And we will succeed in our patriotic task by the
    ... force of our Numbers
    ... force of our Convictions
    ... force of our Democratic Heritage
    ... force of our Skills which Built this Country
    ... force of our Constitution
    ... force of our Culture of Success

We're taking the elites to Task...
    ....................and We're using Maximum Force!!!

( How did that sound Judy??? You always put it best! )
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

lost_mummy!!

Fantisimo!!

Fantastique!!

I could NOT have said it Better!!

MAXIMUM FORCE!!

They can not defeat us NOW, lost_mummy!!

They are exposed, their plot plummetting, their brows sweating, their nerves will shatter under the pressure of the public humiliation and damage equalization we intend to serve upon them and their purse.

Fat Cats Now They Think They Are....

BUt when they come face to face with lost_mummy's MAXIMUM FORCE called:

We, the Americans.....

Their Panties Will Have Problems Bigger Than Just Bein' In a Bunch!!

Hey Judy, I think that we can get this one shut down for now. But we have to keep vigil. We know how they got HR. 666 of 1995 passed as the partiot act in 2001 without debate.

They will get us focused on one thing while they sneak something else through.

Yes, I do know. It wasn't until just recently that I even knew the history of the "Patriot Act"!! I thought that was something unique to deal with the problems that caused 9/11!!

Clinton had started!!

Unbelievable. No Americans, or too few to mention, knew THAT!!

What a Con Game on the American People!!

It had nothing to do with 9/11 afterall, just exploited 9/11 to finally get it Passed.

This was sent to me via email.

Congressional Hispanic Caucus Opposes CAFTA

109th Congress Congresswoman Grace Flores Napolitano,
    Chair

For Immediate Release

Thursday, May 26, 2005
    (202) 225-2410

Congressional Hispanic Caucus Opposes CAFTA

CHC concerned trade agreement would widen gap between
    haves and have-nots.

Washington, DC -- Today, the Congressional Hispanic
    Caucus (CHC) issued the following statement announcing
    its strong opposition to the Central American Free
    Trade Agreement (CAFTA):

The decision to oppose CAFTA came after almost two
    years of careful consideration, dialogue with numerous
    organizations and individuals, and extensive debate.
    It is a decision we make based on the concerns of our
    constituents, the impact of the agreement on the
    United States, and the effect this trade agreement
    could have on millions of our Latino brothers and
    sisters in the western hemisphere.

In a May 15, 2003 letter to U.S. Trade Representative
    Robert Zoellick, the CHC raised several concerns about
    the direction the Bush administration was taking CAFTA
    negotiations. The CHC urged the Ambassador to
    negotiate an agreement that included meaningful labor
    and environmental obligations, including a fully
    enforceable commitment by CAFTA countries to adopt and
    effectively enforce internationally recognized core
    labor standards.
    The CHC is extremely disappointed that this sincere
    advice was not completely heeded.

As Hispanic Members of Congress, we fully understand
    the critical importance of promoting economic
    development throughout the Americas. However, United
    States policy towards Latin America must promote
    growth that is sustainable, just and inclusive,
    regardless of socio-economic status. We must invest in
    programs that elevate people to a higher standard of
    living, that allow for and encourage entrepreneurship
    and self-reliance, and adhere to democratic
    principles.

A decade after the passage of NAFTA, an agreement that
    some CHC members supported, it is clear some sectors
    in the Latino community benefited.
    As a caucus, however, we are gravely concerned those
    benefits were lopsided.
    This model of trade has not delivered the promised
    benefits and has widened the gap between the rich and
    poor. For instance, 47% of workers receiving federal
    assistance for being certified as having lost a job
    due to NAFTA were Latino.

In Mexico, 1.3 million small to medium-size Mexican
    farmers have been forced off their land because they
    were unable to compete with large multi-national
    producers. For those concerned about our "broken
    borders", the CHC asks that you think of this: the
    employed farmers and agricultural workers of 10 years
    ago have become the undocumented immigrants of today.
    ( I think they are trying to say illegal aliens!)

The United States must also be cautious about entering
    into free trade
    agreement with countries that lack strong legal
    systems, transparency,
    and accountability. If this agreement ensured the Rule
    of Law, and created a transparency in the governance
    of the nations involved, perhaps we would support it.
    Unfortunately, it does not. According to Transparency
    International, four out of the six CAFTA countries
    received a Corruption Perception Index score which
    indicates rampant political and legal corruption.
    (We've been telling our government that, for years!)

It is our strong belief that CAFTA will only continue
    to broaden the
    gap between the haves and have-nots. It is in the
    vital interest of the
    hemisphere and in the interest of the security of our
    great nation that
    we look for avenues to close the gap. CAFTA is
    certainly not the answer. It is our hope that in the
    future the Administration produces agreements that are
    more fair and better address the concerns of the CHC.
    We can and must do better for the Americas.

# # #
    The Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC) is comprised
    of 21 members of Congress of Hispanic descent. Since
    1976 the CHC has been addressing the needs of the
    Hispanic community in all areas of American life. For
    more information on the CHC call
    (202) 225-2410.

www.napolitano.house.gov/chc/

Raul Islas
    Organizer
    Public Citizen
    Global Trade Watch
    GTW: 202-454-5129
    cell: 202-271-1253
    rislas@citizen.org
    http://www.citizen.org/trade/cafta/

OF COURSE HISPANIC AMERICANS WILL STAND WITH US!!

They are Americans!!

Three Cheers to the Latino/Hispanic American Caucus of the United States Congress for OPPOSING CAFTA.

Did you see the section in their statement about the farmers in Mexico?

Is that not amazing!!!

Remember my article "Mexico Depopulates Takes Their Farms Send to US"

I'll find it and post it again here in this thread!!

CONNECT THE DOTS!!

Oh yeeeeeeeah!!

HOORAH!!

P. S. Just Wait Until They Connect It To:

Genetically Modified Mush That Will Destroy Their Environments!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast